for those who bought ebay clear coners.. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for those who bought ebay clear coners..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for those who bought ebay clear coners..

do you know the store name, or a link or anything? i dont want to buy them from someone if people on here have had bad experience's with them.
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Re: for those who bought ebay clear coners..

here you go man since you've helped me a few times..

just go on there and seach for:
    Model: i usually leave it blank
    Make: camaro
    Year: 1993-1996
    Search key words: clear

you get quite a few, heres 1..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by Chevy16; 09-02-2006, 10:16 PM.

Comment

u gunna get the clear bulb thigns they have to?
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

are those like glass? or textured plastic?

I have clear corners, but the entire lens is completely smooth..i didn't even know they had different kinds..
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I got mine with my halos... but i had to buy new amber bulbs (they weren't supplied). So if you want to get halos too i saw a good deal for ebay once ... oh.. now that i remember .. you did the whistler mod didnt' you? ...I'll shut up now :(

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I don't remember who I got mine form just bought some, been like 2 years and they are still fine.

mine came with amber bulbs one was broke, so I just left the stocker bulbes in.
            1993 t-topped camaro to let the rays in.

Comment

i plan on getting red bulds if i can find them, i hate the way amber looks, and the rear side markers are red so it'd look better. i KNOW its illegal, but i dont think ill get hassled for it. my brother used to have blue turn signals and he never had a problem. i guess ill just try my luck with ebay, im definatly putting on a bead of rtv though. probally ordering mid-week, im gonna go more wax too and finally leave my driveway for nice pictures.

edit: yea i already did the whistler mod so that idea's out, but thanks for the info.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

i got mine from procarparts

make sure u get the "diamond" ones , the others are like a hazy white, not exactly clear

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X