interior preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interior preview

finished reinstalling the door panels. still missing half the dash due to a cracked dash pad and waiting on lights to arrive. sorry about the quality...too dark and took the pics really quick. i'll have better pics up in about a week and a half.

1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Re: interior preview

how much did it cost to do all of that?

Comment

need to pull the material tighter
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i like it, i like it alot. very nice, looks a million times better than stock. great job!
        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

where did you get those seat covers and how much I never new seat covers could fit that tight especially leather

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
            need to pull the material tighter
            working on it.

got the seat covers from www.auto-interior.com

cost me $80 to get the stuff covered cause teh guy ended up screwing part of one of them up so i had to fix that. he was gonna charge me more until he screwed one of them up.

thanks for the comments guys. still working on them a bit, but with white it'll hard to get them perfect. so much contrast that all the ruffles and wrinkles will stand out like sore thumbs. but i'm trying to fix all of it! i love the new look. just finishes off the interior.
            1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

looks good, I cant wait for the finished product
              K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

looks ok i guess. not a fan of the wheel skins
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I'm really liking the look!! Nice idea.
                  1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

looking great man
                    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

I love it.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Mama mia.. that looks fantastico! :tup:

How'd you do the wheel? How much did everything cost? And where did you go to get this done? (sorry for the twenty... uh three questions)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                        R.I.P. '07 Pats
                        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I want some of that.. :P

is that what the power window/doorlock panel looks like with manual windows and locks? jeeze, that looks out of place..
                          sigpic
                          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

looks pretty damn good !!
                            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                            1994 Camaro - Sold
                            1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                              Mama mia.. that looks fantastico! :tup:

How'd you do the wheel? How much did everything cost? And where did you go to get this done? (sorry for the twenty... uh three questions)
                              got the wheel from afterthoughtsauto.com. you have to lace it on yourself which is kinda a pain but its better than the nasty looking 12 year old stock one.

wheel cover....like $40 shipped
                              seat covers (front and back).....like $400 shipped
                              door panels...$80 for the pair (but the guy screwed part of them up. it was gonna cost more but since he couldn't fix it he didn't charge full price)
                              speaker grilles = i can of spray paint.....$3

my dad and i did the entire interior with the exception of the covering the two panel in the door. we did however have to reinstall the lower portions ourselves (the part that the upholsterer could not fix). none of it was really difficult but it did cause lots of headaches every now and then.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X