interior preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: interior preview

Damn just Damn i always wanted black and white interior but dont think it would go with pewter. thats awsome how much did those seat covers run you? i like the steering wheel rap really makes it look more completed just need to snug it up on the doors.

Are the seat ocvers real or simulated leather?
    Last edited by 01PewterDropTop; 09-03-2006, 11:48 AM.

Comment

lookin good

Comment

Looks Good........More pics

Comment

looks sweet...im not feelin the stuff on the steering wheel but everythin else looks awesome

87 Firebird RIP
          96 Camaro RS RIP
          94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
          02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

thanks for all the comments...still working on it making sure everything is finely tuned and detailed. little things here and there. then i'll change out the stock lighting behind the speedo and put the dash back together and the interior will done...until i find time for the other tiny projects i want to do :p. but the new panels on the doors match perfectly...even the texture flows will the rest of the interior! its all finally coming togther...on the inside at least lol.

01PewterDropTop, the covers cost me around $400 shipped from auto-interior.com and the quality is superb. kinda wish that i had taken them somewhere to get installed but after sitting in them they have molded to the seat much better and fit like they belong there.
            1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

That has a really nice old school look to it. Good job. Even if you don't get all the wrinkles out it doesn't really matter, it still looks good.
              -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                1 week ago
              • LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                4 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X