targa top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• targa top

any one ever think of taking the middle bar out of the t top section and replacing it w/ a top like a corvette? i think that would look awesome i also think it would weaken the structue of the frame by alot .. just wondering if any one has actually done this?

Re: targa top

do a search i know ive seen it before
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Whistler did it to his camaro. Don't know if he was the first, but that's generally the one everyone talks about.

Comment

yeah thats who i was talking about ..his car is sexy
        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

there was ATLEAST 3 guys that did it on ls1tech, i watched the last two threads. LOTS of work involved, and custom work.
          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

if anyone finds the thread post it, i would like to see
            K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X