spider cracks FTL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spider cracks FTL!

So i just got back in from washing and waxing the camaro. i've always had a decent sized spider crack on my bumper(it was like that when i bought it). Well i washed the car and waxed it. started from the front of the car and worked my way back. about the time i got down to the original spider crack (its on the top side of the bumper) i noticed another one about 5 inches down from it about the size of a football w/ some scuffs near it. it looks like someone hit my car!
    Is that how those cracks start? w/ an impact? i dont know. im so pissed:rant: !!!
    i guess its time to get my bumper painted:mad:

i'll try to get some pics of em in a lil while. i gotta go find my sisters camera

Edit: some pics of it i dunno how well you'll be able to see em..they're all pretty big though.

Last edited by tylersilva12; 09-06-2006, 04:38 PM.

Re: spider cracks FTL!

yep thats how they start. they only get worse over time.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

yea thats how those are like bibby said. sadly the only thing you can do it get it re-painted. sorry to hear the bad news.

bibby get your butt on AIM im bored.
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

how many times you gonna sign in and out? :p

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

The rest of her

Comment

yea,cant really tell how bad it is from the pics. car looks nice though, real shame you have some spider cracks.
            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Suxx0r, you're in the same boat as me then. I noticed mine back in March, and they're in the same place... slighty smaller tho. :(

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

yeah man its terrible....and with me just starting school again i'm SOOO broke cuz i cant work as much...or else i'd get it painted..but the funds just havent been there lately...

How much do yall think painting the back bumper would cost me? i guess imma try to get a price quote on it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by tylersilva12
                  How much do yall think painting the back bumper would cost me? i guess imma try to get a price quote on it tomorrow.
                  I'm willing to bet that it'll be more than you'd like. If i were you i'd just wait on it for a while... I dunno... for me repainting my bumper is not high on my priority list. I guess i just feel that the moment i get it repainted something else will happen.. i'll get rear ended or something. But then again i tend to have bad karma like that....

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

i have spider cracks on my front bumper. They weren't there when i bought the car. It pisses me off to know that at some point some ****ing idiot who can't' drive backed into my car. If i saw it, i would of gone to jail for assault and maybe homocide?
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I know man..it sucks :(
                      i guess imma hold off on getting it painted cuz like fireball said, i'd probably have ****ty luck and someone would it me again. i guess i'll just start saving up for all the other stuff i want and when im done just get the whole thing painted white again.

Comment

I've got them too...annoys the heck out of me.....I feel your pain
                        Stephane<br />1999 Camaro m5 Black/Red<br />1999 GSX-R 750 Black/Red

Comment

i have two but their on the top part of the rear bumper, makes the car look cheap imo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X