Got my red stripes :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got my red stripes :)

kinda reminds me of my car, the stripes are a lil thin but ill have to see what it looks like with the pin stripes

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Thanks everyone Thanks for the great comments I have half good and half bad comments coming from my friends of course only one of them have seen it so far and she loves it. The hardest part was finding the center on the roof and back of the car and yes Im a perfectionist as well. I have already stared the pin striping so I will have some more pic up in a little. Thanks again everyone

Comment

I'm done!!!! Pin striping was way easier than the stipes them selfs. Now its just time to just wait for my other decals to come in. Tell me whatt ya think now.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...9/dscn5731.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...9/DSCN5732.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...9/DSCN5733.jpg

Comment

awesome job man, looks real damn good. :tup: Now polish up those headlights or get some halos or do the whistler mod or something!
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

looks awsome. ive been doing graphics for three years now for one of my jobs, and i can truly say that from these pictures it looks just as good as any professional job ive seen. atta boy

Comment

Wow, that looks really good! The pinstripes set it off just right :tup:
              sigpic
              1997 Camaro RS A4
              2006 Chevy Colorado
              2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

looks good. not a big fan of the pin stripes.
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Looks GREAT ! !
                  2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                  1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                  2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                  2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

at first i was very iffy on if i liekd them or not but with the pin strips they came out awsome.. now alls u need is to clean up them headlights and do the wisper mod
                    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Thanks alot everyone really means alot. Took me most of all the past weekend and I have gotten nothing but good comments thanks again.

Comment

Pinstripes set it off real well. I don't think kristen is a fan of anybodys car except hers. Mine looks better than hers, and so does yours

Comment

stips look awsome good job. i was think of doing but didnt know if it would look good then i saw your car with it and now im for sure going to do it now
                          2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X