hit a street sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hit a street sign

I hit a street sign and broke my passenger mirror I need to find a replacement mirror but I also need the back part to put the mirror on so I will be able to use my power windows once again. It still works but theres something that I need to insert inside of the holes to place my mirror on. The good thing there was no damage done besides a broken passenger mirror

Re: hit a street sign

... and you drive a ???

Here's a start:
    http://www.carmirror.com/
    Last edited by hockeyman; 09-07-2006, 08:08 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

thanks for the help but these are on ebay and I still have my sideview mirrors I just don't have the glass now because its broke. It really wasn't my fault because the street sign was hanging over the side the curb and it just barely hit behind my sideview mirror and the mirror popped out and broke

Comment

is that a felony? L0L!
        next time you go out looking for street signs to hit
        you should get a grill guard! LoL
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by eric v6
          I hit a street sign

perfectly good example of why not to drive under the influence of alcohol.
          \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

It really wasn't my fault because the street sign was hanging over the side the curb and it just barely hit behind my sideview mirror and the mirror popped out and broke
            You hit a stationary object.... and thats not your fault how? "boo hoo, the big bad street sign came over and whacked my mirror :cry: " HAHAHAHA, next you'll be telling us you got run over by a parked car

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

thanks for the help but these are on ebay and I still have my sideview mirrors I just don't have the glass now because its broke. It really wasn't my fault because the street sign was hanging over the side the curb and it just barely hit behind my sideview mirror and the mirror popped out and broke
              your threads..... :rant: "what are on ebay"? maybe i'm retarded, but i don't see a link anywhere. and what kind of car do you drive? i assume some sort of gm product. gmpartsdirect.com should have what you need.
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Sooo, the houseing, the thing that holds the mirror is o.k. ? you just need the glass to go inside it?
                Left turn Clide.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Brown
                  Sooo, the houseing, the thing that holds the mirror is o.k. ? you just need the glass to go inside it?

yeah man thats all I need but these people act like something major happened to my car Like I said there were no signs in the street the signs were on the sidewalk and were leaning towards the streets and tad bit. If it was my fault I would have scraped up my rims and messed up my tires but none of those things happened thanks for the bad humor though.

I drive a 98 camaro

Comment

try posting in the wanted section for the actual glass mirror for your car, not the housing,.

or go in the forsale section and look for a camaro that is being parted out, and ask if you can just buy the mirror.. im sure itll be much cheaper
                    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                      try posting in the wanted section for the actual glass mirror for your car, not the housing,.

or go in the forsale section and look for a camaro that is being parted out, and ask if you can just buy the mirror.. im sure itll be much cheaper

yep, find someone parting out a car. search ls1tech and other f-body sites,your'll find one in no time at all.
                      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X