Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factory fog lights? good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...ayphotohosting

thinkin about ordering these. my car does not have fog lights and I am wanting to install some that will bolt up to factory locations and use the factory switch,(if I can find one). will these bolt right up or will I have to get some other brackets too?
    2000 Camaro 3.8 v6 M5
    Flowmaster 80 series muffler, B&M ripper shifter, SLP grille

Re: factory fog lights? good deal?

It looks like the brakets are attached to the lights. You'll have to do the wiring though. Does your camaro have a harness attached to accomodate for the lights? If not, see if you can find a harness on ebay or j-yard.
    sigpic

Comment

well the lights are a good deal price wise but I can't see the wiring coming out of it so you always have to question that. our cars already come with the wiring and connector up the the light and switch.
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
        well the lights are a good deal price wise but I can't see the wiring coming out of it so you always have to question that. our cars already come with the wiring and connector up the the light and switch.
        I found the wiring on the inside that goes to the switch but I coud not find the wiring outside under the hood. In the fuse box i saw where the relay is supposed to be for the fog lamps however, there was no relay in there nor was there any wiring coming up from the bottom. So where does the wiring stop?
        2000 Camaro 3.8 v6 M5

Comment

if you look real close under there where the fog lights are, you will eventually find the wiring and connector. ofcourse the relay or fuse wont be there but the wiring should be.
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I looked every where for the wires and could not find them. There is no wiring going up to the fuse block under the hood where the fog lamp relay is supposed to plug in. I also looked where the fog lights mount and did not see anything there either.
            2000 Camaro 3.8 v6 M5

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              1 day ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X