sweet new picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet new picture

took it in the front of the business school at my college. came out pretty good. i think this is the first picture ive posted since my rebuilt front end from my accident.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Re: sweet new picture

nice! :tup: is your car allowed there? :D
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Awsome!:tup:
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackMaro
        nice! :tup: is your car allowed there? :D
        haha i wish. people started giving me looks and i just cranked it up and drove off . lol
        Dave:
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

car looks good
          2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

looks alright!

Comment

nice angle, and backround too. car looks great again man. keep up the good work, and get more picture's to whore out here. i alwaysed liked seeing random pictures of your car( like that one next to the same car as yours just stock ), but photoshoots are fun too.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

i have tons. im gunna try and spread them out. haha.
                Dave:
                97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

and your back in the game!
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                    and your back in the game!
                    yes. the pewter mafia took a hit there for a while. but hey, dont most mafias lose some key gang members every now and then? this bullet wound was only skin deep. lol.
                    Dave:
                    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

hmm, maybee its the photo, but the front end looks like it's sagging...is it just me??? you can really tell where the 3800 stickers are.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                      05' CTS-V
                      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

it might just be the photo... sagging how? the 3800s are a little off. it might just be the angle the decals have
                        Dave:
                        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

i get what nikon means..i think it loosk great...proilly just the angling of the camera...
                          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Good angle, a lot going on in the background though. Pretty good pic :tup:
                            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
                              hmm, maybee its the photo, but the front end looks like it's sagging...is it just me??? you can really tell where the 3800 stickers are.
                              i think it's the angling of the camera but i do understand what u saying..... dave, post another picture so that we could be sure .....btw, is your car fully drivable now? highway etc.....i remember the accident picture ....man, that was horrible......it's very nice to see that you've overcomed all the barriers and did fixed your car.......how much did it cost you to rebuild after the accident? well, we wanna see the time at the track with the new supercharger ...i'm pretty da*n sure it would be faster than 14.8.......so, keep up posted .... :tup:
                              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X