How do you think this would look???? Need suggestions and opinions. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think this would look???? Need suggestions and opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think this would look???? Need suggestions and opinions.

I am almost finished with the exterior of my can now and I am trying to plan what I am going to do with the interior and want to see what everyone thinks. So heres a list of everything im thinking about doing.

Seats - Black leather with black suede inserts

Headliner - Black suede

Visors - Black leather

Carpet - Black

Floor mats - Black with silver embroidery

Gauges - MacEwen silver overlays

Interior trim - Painted to match the exterior by a custom shop (not all of the pieces just around the vents,gauges,center console and door handle bezels)

Any and all opinions and suggestions are welcome. Im not sure if thats exactly how its going to be yet just want to see what everyone thinks.

Re: How do you think this would look???? Need suggestions and opinions.

should look good. Nikon has suede interior if you didn't know.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
      should look good. Nikon has suede interior if you didn't know.
      No I didnt know that. I just went and looked at his site and checked it out though. It looks good!! Thanks.

Comment

sounds like a good plan man get pics when u finish it all up
        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V6
          sounds like a good plan man get pics when u finish it all up
          Thanks. I'll definatley post some pics when its done. I hope to be starting on it soon as long as my money allows it:naughty:

Comment

Sounds good. You been watching a lot of Unique Whips? With all that suede and leather just had to ask.
            Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
              Sounds good. You been watching a lot of Unique Whips? With all that suede and leather just had to ask.
              Haha I watch it every now and then:) My favorite show is overhauling though. I just want it to look really good and be diffrent than what people would usually see I dont want it to be to crazy and extreme thats why I think that all black would be good but the suede would make it stand out a little more without being over the top.

Comment

i would do maybe like a pewter suede to tye in. just my 2 cents
                1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                1994 Camaro - Sold
                1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
                  i would do maybe like a pewter suede to tye in. just my 2 cents
                  I plan on getting the seats from leatherseats.com and they dont offer a pewter suede thats why I was going to stay with all black. Actually now im thinking that the interior pieces should be painted black to so it would match better with the whole interior.

Comment

what about their sandstone ? your car is gonna look soo bad *** when you are done. i can smell a v8 swap....
                    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                    1994 Camaro - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

what about their sandstone ? your car is gonna look soo bad *** when you are done. i can smell a v8 swap....
                      Im not sure how close that will look to pewter.......I think you can get them to send you samples of there colors to match it up. I'll check into it and see how close it is. Thanks for the compliments man. With my first camaro I didnt really know what way I wanted to go with it but after trying out all of my ideas on the last one it really helped me to know what to do with this one. The car will be paid off in 4 or 5 more payments and then I will start thinking about a SC or swap but one or the other will definatley be in the works in the next year or so as long as the money keeps coming in like it has been:naughty:

Comment

nice, thats good to hear. why no z28 in the first place ?
                        1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                        1994 Camaro - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

heh, ya you almost described my interior exactly, only I went all leather for the seats...and did suede on the visors as well....what color are your seat belts??? mine are still grey, thats the only thing thats wrong with my interior...and the stupid red painted things that I did...Im switching that to gloss black though...I just never have time to work on her anymore though...definetly get pics up during and after its done....and I hear ya on the money part, its the most expensive modding I've done to the car....at least 2-3k + my own sweat and blood...good luck.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                          05' CTS-V
                          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

nice, thats good to hear. why no z28 in the first place ?
                            I have bad credit:mad: So i had to get it from a buy here pay here car lot and not from a finance company.

nikon heh, ya you almost described my interior exactly, only I went all leather for the seats...and did suede on the visors as well....what color are your seat belts??? mine are still grey, thats the only thing thats wrong with my interior...and the stupid red painted things that I did...Im switching that to gloss black though...I just never have time to work on her anymore though...definetly get pics up during and after its done....and I hear ya on the money part, its the most expensive modding I've done to the car....at least 2-3k + my own sweat and blood...good luck.
                            My seat belts are grey to:( . How much did you pay to have your headliner and door panels done? Im thinking about just removing the visors completely and just doing the headliner.

Comment

Sounds like a good plan with your interior . I had my seats and door panels redone with suede. Getting my Headliner and visors done this winter.
                              1996 Flamed Camaro RS<br />2006 chrysler 300<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/flamedrs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/flamedrs</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X