How do you think this would look???? Need suggestions and opinions. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think this would look???? Need suggestions and opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you think this would look???? Need suggestions and opinions.

Originally posted by Flamed RS
    Sounds like a good plan with your interior . I had my seats and door panels redone with suede. Getting my Headliner and visors done this winter.
    Thanks. I just checked out your site Very Nice!! Are your seats leather with suede inserts?

Comment

Originally posted by Maro99
      Thanks. I just checked out your site Very Nice!! Are your seats leather with suede inserts?
      all suede
      1996 Flamed Camaro RS<br />2006 chrysler 300<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/flamedrs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/flamedrs</a>

Comment

I have bad credit:mad: So i had to get it from a buy here pay here car lot and not from a finance company.

My seat belts are grey to:( . How much did you pay to have your headliner and door panels done? Im thinking about just removing the visors completely and just doing the headliner.
        300$ for the suede, and to recover headliner/doorpanels/ and to have the visors resewn.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
          300$ for the suede, and to recover headliner/doorpanels/ and to have the visors resewn.
          Did you do the work yourself or was that the price to have it done to? By the way it looks bad ***:drool:

Comment

Did you do the work yourself or was that the price to have it done to? By the way it looks bad ***:drool:

that was materials + all done by a custom shop, I was working alot and did'nt have the time to do it...besides I couldnt find anyone that would just sew the visors for me...not only that...my screens had this huge ugly bezel around them, without me asking he made up a new frame for the screens, and as you can see in the pics it looks damn good....and thankyou.

edit: lemme know if you figure anything out for the seatbelts...besides buying new ones for $1** a piece.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
              that was materials + all done by a custom shop, I was working alot and did'nt have the time to do it...besides I couldnt find anyone that would just sew the visors for me...not only that...my screens had this huge ugly bezel around them, without me asking he made up a new frame for the screens, and as you can see in the pics it looks damn good....and thankyou.

edit: lemme know if you figure anything out for the seatbelts...besides buying new ones for $1** a piece.
              Damn that seems like a really good price!! I havent really checked into prices yet because I just dont have the money right now. I was thinking about dying the seat belts but ill cross that bridge when I get some other things done first. Thanks for the price info that will give me something to go off of when I go get the work done.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X