They sell the whistler moded headlights on ebay now. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They sell the whistler moded headlights on ebay now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They sell the whistler moded headlights on ebay now.

Anyone seen these before? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHEVY...26457228QQrdZ1

Re: They sell the whistler moded headlights on ebay now.

they have been on ebay for awhile but its always good to bring it up for others. :)

I like my style better anyways.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
      they have been on ebay for awhile but its always good to bring it up for others. :)

I like my style better anyways.
      I never realised that they sold them. I thought you just had to do it yourself. Yeah hopefully this will help some people who are scared to do it there self.

Yeah im happy with my halos to :wavey:

Comment

Stock or halos are nicer. Wouldn't waste my money.
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

eww! they look liek **** compaired to the whistler modded ones...u paint more doing the whistler mod... they are ugly as ****...
          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

they look better when on car, i remember a guy did it on a red ls1 camaro on ls1tech and posted pics. he said he liked it better becuase it didnt give the whole headlight a "darker" look. and the whistler mod DOES make the whole houseing look darker.
            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

i dunno ill try to fidn the pic..i think id prefer darker though imo
              <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

here a amazing H.O. camaro with the "semi-whislter" it doesnt look bad IMO, better than stock, but i prefer full whislter > all

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread...=semi-whistler

ill try to find the red one i was talking about.

heres a pewter one with the semi's too http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=532523

i cant find the red one i was talking about, but it doesnt matter, you get the idea. looks better on the car.
                Last edited by loser; 09-13-2006, 05:07 PM.
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser
                  they look better when on car, i remember a guy did it on a red ls1 camaro on ls1tech and posted pics. he said he liked it better becuase it didnt give the whole headlight a "darker" look. and the whistler mod DOES make the whole houseing look darker.
                  Holly ****!! It makes it darker? The whole thing? OMG!!!! What have I done. I originally only did it to have the whole thing dark. What did I do!!!!:eek:
                  2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                      Holly ****!! It makes it darker? The whole thing? OMG!!!! What have I done. I originally only did it to have the whole thing dark. What did I do!!!!:eek:

haha, its just the glare/shine of i think, from certain angles it looks like the lense itself is tinted, some people dont like it.calm down bud, too muc h sarcasm just makes you look stupid. i did the whistler mod too, and id do it again. my point was that they look better on the car. i think you need a beer, or 6.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X