the PROPER way to remove stock camaro grill. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the PROPER way to remove stock camaro grill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the PROPER way to remove stock camaro grill.

i think the way i did it was the easiest without damaging anyting.

pull the 3 black plastic retainers off at the bottom of your fron bumper cover. pull down on the section of bumper that now has leverage. reach your arm up in there behind your grill and pull off the 3 metal clips holding on to your tabs. remove grill.

replacement is just reverse. takes all of 5 minutes. nothing damaged, bent, broken etc. and you can put the grill on as many times as you want.

ive done this like 5 times with the same grill

Comment

Lol, mine was aparantly removed when the car was wrecked (before I got it). When they put the bumper back on, they didn't put the grille in with the fasteners on it. I can take my grille out at any time. It stays in just fine without the fasteners too, has now for 6 years.....
      ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

nice.....:tup:

Comment

Just rip it off and throw it out. That's what I did. But then again, some fool put crooked license plate holes in, so it was useless anyway...cuz it looked like crap.
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X