Drving lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drving lights

Alright i have a 96, i have headlight covers (carbon fiber) but at night with street lights and in certain daytime lighting, they look stupid. I am going to buy some nightshades for my side markers and taillights, and i was thinking about doing my covers too, to make them just all black.

I have fogs, but i was thinking, if i blacked my headlight covers i would need more light, so i want to get some driving lights instead of using the headlights. So what should i get? they will be covered by my billet anyway, so it doesn't matter how they look when off, just as long as they fit where the old foglights go..
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Re: Drving lights

i've posted this before, but i LOVE my piaa 1100x lights. they would be all you need. check ebay, i got mine for 185 shipped, brand new. if you want pics, do a search, or ask me, and i'll post again.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Hey ^ have you ever been pulled over for driving at night without your headlights on?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

no, b/c i use my parking lights, halos, and fog lights. i've passed cops, but never been pulled over.

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackMaro
          i've posted this before, but i LOVE my piaa 1100x lights. they would be all you need. check ebay, i got mine for 185 shipped, brand new. if you want pics, do a search, or ask me, and i'll post again.
          Just outta curiosity, how much of a PITA were those lights to install? I know I dread just changing my fog light bulbs! They look really mean in that black front end, though.
          2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

BlackMaro i can't get over how nice your car looks....:drool: :drool:

I have the 93-97 front end though, so would those lights work with mine still? I have a billet grill to hide them, but how much of a pain is it to wire them in?
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

took about 2 or 3 hours. only b/c we stopped and had a few brews and stuff. it's not hard but tedious.

Comment

Those are prety cool.. I was wondering though, is there something i could use to replace my foglights that would be as bright or brighter than headlights that are fairly cheap? My headlight covers take away from the functionality, and my brights are hardly noticable..
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

that i'm not sure of. i know that my lights are 85w which are brighter than my brights, and a more pure white color. i didn't find anything cheaper, but i didn't look that hard. i'm sure someone prolly knows a cheaper and more practical fix.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X