Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics of my resoration..

Re: Some pics of my resoration..

dang you got that stripped down all the way.

keep us updated on how it goes.

good luck
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

wow! holy stripped down fbody batman.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

why???
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

y not? i had that color on my first firebird...awesome color...good luck with it...whats the plans?

87 Firebird RIP
          96 Camaro RS RIP
          94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
          02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Not to be ignorant, but what year is it?

Comment

You ask why, i understand it has no value to it since it was just another base line v6 camaro sc, but i dont really care about that.. its more of a sentimental value to me, and i love the car, the lines and styling of it and the potential it has.

I bought the car in a decent running and working condition, and wanted to restore it. Ive spent the past 2 years working on it, as of right now, the body is about to be sand blasted and every little rust spot will be fixed with new sheet metal. I have a whole new suspension going in next from Hotchkis and Sphoon. It'll take a couple weeks to get the whole new underbody and suspension parts in but after that will be the paint. And im thinking of either House of Kolor kandy burble with a flake, or kandy apple red. Ill keep you guys posted on the car.

Comment

its an 85

Comment

keep us updated. Good Luck!

Comment

well at this point, it is no longer a v6 and has more potential than any of our cars.
                    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by Dknight132
                      You ask why, i understand it has no value to it since it was just another base line v6 camaro sc, but i dont really care about that.. its more of a sentimental value to me, and i love the car, the lines and styling of it and the potential it has.

I bought the car in a decent running and working condition, and wanted to restore it. Ive spent the past 2 years working on it, as of right now, the body is about to be sand blasted and every little rust spot will be fixed with new sheet metal. I have a whole new suspension going in next from Hotchkis and Sphoon. It'll take a couple weeks to get the whole new underbody and suspension parts in but after that will be the paint. And im thinking of either House of Kolor kandy burble with a flake, or kandy apple red. Ill keep you guys posted on the car.
                      That's awesome dude. I tend to think of nice cars in a very feminine way, in that I see them like nice animals. Restoring them the way you are is literally giving them another life, which nice cars very much deserve.

My partner and I have been house hunting, and I tell you, I wanted to start crying when I saw Sting rays and camaros that were left behind to be flooded in Katrina. I want so bad just to get a crane and pile them in my back yard and restore them one by one. :-( When I get rich, I will start restoring old sting rays and 1st and 2nd gen camaros and by the time I'm 40, maybe I'll have a full parking garage of car-show caliber badass american classics.

Comment

That's awesome man, i'm jealous. I've always wanted to do a complete restoration. :tup: :tup:

Comment

and i thought MY car was stripped a few months ago.
                          Dave:
                          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Thanks you guys, i really appreciate it..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X