Ram Air Hood Installed Today!!! Let Me Know What You Think - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ram Air Hood Installed Today!!! Let Me Know What You Think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ram Air Hood Installed Today!!! Let Me Know What You Think

lookin sharp man. ive always like your car. i want mine lowered like yours.
    \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

I have thought about adding another decal on the other headlight....

The hood bought and painted was 500 total!

Comment

looks real good... are your back calipers painted??
        2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

nope not yet...i bought the front ones that way....I am wanting to do my back calipers sometime soon! what color do you think i should do them? I am going to change the front ones too!

Comment

I wouldnt put neon in there...........

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Neon???

Comment

Originally posted by cmblack13
                Im going to put some blue neons in the front grills to give it a glow at night
                thats the neon he was talking about. I'd say don't do it, if you want to utilize the nostrils, hook up a purge kit to shoot right out of there :naughty: :rock:
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

yeah i could do that....i thought about running two purge kits on the front bumper down by the clear corners with blue lights the come on when its pushed...

Or run them out through the grill inserts on the car!

Comment

Looks good, congrats on the new hood.
                    1998 Firebird w/ LS1 & A Few Mods<br /><br />Pictures--&gt;<a href=\"http://www.fad2blk.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fad2blk.smugmug.com</a>

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Damn car looks like Night Rider on the inside! Your car is the ****ing Bomb!

Comment

thanks man! its been a long time coming! now to work on the motor

Comment

i think blackbird stripes on the hood would look real nice w/ your color scheme.
                                94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                  New Site Hosting Issues
                                  by FirebirdGT
                                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                  1 week ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  4 weeks ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                  02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X