RKsports Body Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RKsports Body Kit

Has anybody thought about getting it, I have never seen anybody with it on there car on this site or any other, I was thinking about getting it, what do you guys think about it?

Re: RKsports Body Kit

the front fascia doesnt match up real well on the sides in my opinion but the rest seems pretty decent esp. the center exit exhaust fascia but that seems like more of a v8 thing to me for some reason. never seen one in person though, just pictures

Comment

Re: RKsports Body Kit

they look a little cheesey for the money they ask for. when i lived in southern california (before they moved to the murrieta office), their office was a few blocks from where i lived. i would see their body kits on their cars every day and it looked like they were warped or something. when the light hits them just right, you swear the body kit was a $50 piece from tijuana, not something you'd get from a reputable company for $500. this is just my take. if someone has their stuff, please post high resolution pictures. i'm trying to convince myself to buy RKSport ground effects, but they look like crap from what i can remember

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X