Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 1999 firebird ws6

its preety basic execpt for interior..

im adding exhasut (80's) this week, and cold air,ecm...

but here are some pics as of now

also have LEDS under passenger and driver side dash..

any suggestions r welcome...

Re: my 1999 firebird ws6

Its not a WS6. Thats a V8 performance package. You know.. the cars with the big hood scoops that look completely badass. Yours is a W68.

Comment

Originally posted by RawrImAMonster
      Its not a WS6. Thats a V8 performance package. You know.. the cars with the big hood scoops that look completely badass. Yours is a W68.

ws-6

Nice look car though, although i think the neons in the rear look like sh!t
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

aww i saw the heading and was hoping to see my dream car...i personally think that the v6 front bumpers look better tho :)

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
        '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
        '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

W68 bro, not WS6

Looks clean :tup:
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i like the blue neons. personally i love that color of blue when lit up with neons or leds. nice job.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98

ws-6

Nice look car though, although i think the neons in the rear look like sh!t

aculty thats just to show the neons tubes...if u want to see what it really looks like il take a pic later.... cuase u dont see the tubes at all and its just all glow

and my bad on the ws6...:)

Comment

i don't like neon lights, but my girlfriend admitted to me that she likes neon lights in cars. hell, i like the stock lights in my car (how it lights up the leather interior from almost every angle). has anyone ever tried changing the interior lighting color?

congratulations on your new fbody, it looks great

Comment

where do u run all of the wires thru, or under?? I think it looks pretty good. I like it. I like th ebumper too, do they come on transams at all?

Comment

Schmitty its ok to be a noob cuz ull catch on quick, lol. Nice clean starter car though bud.
                    01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
                    AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
                    www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
                    www.vaperz.com
                    PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

all the back neon wires r runed undeneat the plastiuce oin sides to the door light on top power...then a switch was run underneath to the middle were the shifter is. il post some pics soon...

and yes i know...im a noob...but w.e we were all noobs at one point

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        1 week ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        4 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X