think of getting these for my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think of getting these for my car

what do u guys think of these since i have black halos im think these will kinda match up pertty well
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...35271457QQrdZ1
    2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Re: think of getting these for my car

*cough*rice*cough*

blacked-out taillights would look much better. the stock taillights look better than altezzas EVER will.
    \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

I Have em, I dont have many pics of my rear end but www.putfile.com/udlose98

Comment

Fitment looks horrible. Bleh. Blackouts or stock FTW :tup:
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I'd go with no, I think they look better on a NBM or black car.

Comment

black-outs dont really go with the theme of my car.

As for fitment, yea its a bit of a stretch to make them work, but they are in there. I'm happy with them, a little ricey, maybe, but they are the best fit with the cars current styling.

Comment

i like em i actually thought about get some altezzas or those and then puting my blackouts over them so they have kinda a different look at night..

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy16
                i like em i actually thought about get some altezzas or those and then puting my blackouts over them so they have kinda a different look at night..
                My car came with Altezzas. They were OK, but with the blackouts on them, it's a whole new look. From afar, it's black, but you get closer, and you can start to see the chrome from the altezza through the black-outs. It's actually a pretty sweet sight.
                ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

ok it was just a thought but if its going to make my car to rice a ronie then no i will stick to my stock ones thanks for the help
                  2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

personal pref my friend, dont let people talk you in to sayings its rice if YOU! like it.

Comment

my g/f got them for her car i hated them so i smoked them much better now :)
                      2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
                      1991 3000GT VR4
                      2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I think they are a big waste of money and will bring DOWN the resale value of your car. I would describe them as ugly at best.
                        Phil

Comment

Resale value? Keep the originals and when/if you sell the car put those back on, problem solved.

Comment

I kinda like them.. Rice or not, who cares? who's car is it? Yeah, exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmHarborBlkv6
                              I think they are a big waste of money and will bring DOWN the resale value of your car.
                              Thats the ****ing stupidest **** I have ever heard!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                Good to see the site is back up
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                3 hours ago
                              • FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X