well guys think of a change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: well guys think of a change

maro99 did u had to change anything in the front so air can go in the air dawm to cool the radiator like a bigger air dawm or are those slots in the front open for the air to go in to hit the air dawm ? thanks
    2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

whats seam seal?
      2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El
        maro99 did u had to change anything in the front so air can go in the air dawm to cool the radiator like a bigger air dawm or are those slots in the front open for the air to go in to hit the air dawm ? thanks
        Yeah the kit comes with a bigger air dam, but it might be ok with the regular one im not sure. About the seam sealer, I called the body shop because of what keeps happening with the kit and asked them how much it would be to mold it on and they want another 700 to mold on the front and rear and he said that he would have to order some seam sealer to seal it to the car first and then do the body work to mold it on. I havent called them back yet but but im going to ask them if they could just seam seal it on and then repaint over that rather than mold it on to hopefully save some money. But I would definatley reccomend you do something like that because this is my second camaro and second set of gfx and I have had this problem with both, and it is a very big pain in the *** after all the work and money ive put into it with it sagging and the tape showing it just looks cheap. Im going to call them tomorrow and ill let you know what they say.

Comment

I don't like how it looks on the 98+. But I do like the look of the skirts on the 97- like on Loochy88's car. I vote to save your money instead :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X