http://www.crfhq.com

Re: new pics of the car

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
    Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
    http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

looks good
      2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

berger panel would look awesome...other than that looks good...btw is the hood a differnt color than the front bumper? looks like it in 1 of the pics

87 Firebird RIP
        96 Camaro RS RIP
        94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Either the berger panel or black out the taillights. I think that would look good.
          -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

I'd say NightShade the clearcorners. You need more black on it IMO to go with those rims. Berger panel, or blackout tails would look good on it, along with blackedout side markers, blacked out turn signals, and maybe some black 35th Ann. stripes.
            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

put some good ole 5% on the windows and black them things out....but the car is very clean, love the rims :)

Comment

me likes, the 1 thing that isnt the greatest is your exhaust tips, imo i think slash tips look the best on our cars but its your car soo, and i also agree with everyone else to black everything out including doin taillights and a berger panel with brent frankers chrome inserts, and MABYE some black rally stripes just on the front of the car

Comment

Looks great Taylor..

black z06 (makes me wanna buys some now), shorty antenna, clears, etc.. look nice. Now to compliment the rest of your car, you should get some tint in the back at least and black berger planel. Some 93-96 camaro tail lights would look clean too.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

very nice. those rims are sweet. berger panel, no blackouts ftw.
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Looks very nice!

Comment

Sweet, Those rims look real nice

Comment

Why do you have a valve cover breather?
                          -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

i think some black stripes would be sexy, and they would pull all of you mods together
                            K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

Hey where did you get the chevy symbol and the 3800 decal. I love it it looks off the hook. Nice car man.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X