Pictures of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my car

First time posting pictures of my car. Feel free to comment, but I'd like to avoid the "Lose your tail lights" posts, I like them and that's all that matters.

Re: Pictures of my car

your car looks really ....ummm .. stock....haha....actually i do like your tailights....it looks good on your car....try to get some exterior mods....simple cheap stuff.....do the whistler mod, it would look good on your car....also billet grill..... lets see some interior pics too...is it a m5 or a4? ...clean car :tup:.....
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

loose ur......stock yellow corners..get some clear corners but becides that looks good

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

some 93-96 tail lights would look better. other than that cool camaro.

p.s. i take it that those are camera phone pics, if so what kinda phone did you use.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

I actually really like the way the back of your car looks.

The front needs to match up with the front though, it doesn't flow. I would go with either the whistler mod, or black halos, and black-backed clear lensed corners and maybe red CAMARO inserts for the front grill. Looking good.

it may be just because your headlights are on, but they look foggy, you should wet sand them when/if you do the whistler mod.

The car is black right? in that one pic it looks dark green..?
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I like the "stock" look somewhat. It's an A4. Yes it's black and I plan to wet sand the headlights soon, as they are horrible. Also plan for red inserts on the front soon or might just paint it. Not sure haven't really decided. Also, not camera phone pictures, It's with a digi cam but when I resized them they came out like that and I was to lazy to try to make them look better. Really nothing done to the car cept the borla muffler and modified air box.

Comment

Nice 'maro, Halos would match the tail lights really well IMO.:tup:

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
              '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
              '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

i thought it was green in some of those pics

87 Firebird RIP
                96 Camaro RS RIP
                94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

the back of your car looks anything but stock...so how can you say you want to stay stock?....

If you wetsand your lenses, do the whistler mod while you in there it willl look a lot better and compliment the tails... I also really think black backed clear corners would look awesome, or nightshade your stockers maybe.
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

LOSE THOSE TAILIGHTS!!! LOL j/k actually they look good on your car,looks good though

Comment

[QUOTE=TheGr8Schlotzky]the back of your car looks anything but stock...so how can you say you want to stay stock?....

He would be correct....

Comment

Car looks nice, need to polish your headlights :)

Im not a big fan of the taillights, but they dont look as bad on your car as some of the other altezza's ive seen on camaro's.
                        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

lose those taillights, not joking
                          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Never said I wanted to keep the car stock. Really the only thing different on the back of my car is the tail lights so I wouldn't say far from stock. I was just saying I don't mind a stock look which is the reason I haven't gone all out on appearance. Thanks for the comments =]

Comment

Originally posted by Anthraxcid
                              Really the only thing different on the back of my car is the tail lights so I wouldn't say far from stock.

...and red "CAMARO" inserts, and exhaust pipes....there isn't a whole lot else you can do to the back of the car..
                              sigpic
                              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X