Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My New Z06's I Put On My New Car!

Originally posted by F-Body_SS-Man
    Also boys my next add on is the exhaust.
    Right on! :tup:
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Nice camera angles...Sweet car, Keep it up:D

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
        Well if your gonna be out there this friday or saturday i'll look for that camaro. I'll be in one of the following depending on if i'm drinking or not : Black '94 Trans Am (loud as hell can't miss it), '93 Firebird with a primer hood, Blue '72 Lemans, or a '72 Drop top Impala
        Well I think me and some of the gys from FAST are heading out to the last midnight madness at Gateway.

Matt-

Comment

Originally posted by F-Body_SS-Man
          Well I think me and some of the gys from FAST are heading out to the last midnight madness at Gateway.

Matt-
          Sweet :tup: i've yet to make it to one of those friday night usually = no driving for me
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            3 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X