Where to get "cheap" wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get "cheap" wheels

Looking for a set of wheels for my bird. Either 16's or 17's. I cant find wheels for under $200 each. Im looking to spend like $125 a wheel, max. I have no problem with used stuff, I just cant find it. Any ideas on where to get wheels cheap?

Re: Where to get "cheap" wheels

EBay you can buy nice brand new out of the box corvette wheels with tires for less then $1000 you can buy Crager rims 17 inch for $800. I need rims too but i cant even afford that.:banana:

Comment

Im looking to spend like $125 a wheel
      $125 X 4 = $500

Comment

well the $1000 is for corvette rims WITH tires. You can get them without tires for like 400 or 500 its the tires that i cant afford.

Comment

for stock rims at about 500 dollars you will be looking at used rims i would think. check local boards, where you can save on shipping. you may be able to find some sort of stock 17" style rims for that price.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Bestwheel.com

Prices as low as $105 per wheel.

Comment

Found these on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Look awesome and fairly cheap, guess ill be getting those.

Comment

i went on bestwheel.com and some of the wheels came up as $0.00 if these are the real prices ill get as many as they got lol what the hell i want prices

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  3 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X