I posted this in the Lounge, But thought it'd be beneficial here, ALSO. Please Read. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I posted this in the Lounge, But thought it'd be beneficial here, ALSO. Please Read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted this in the Lounge, But thought it'd be beneficial here, ALSO. Please Read.

UPDATE: Ughhh.. EBAY Advice Needed.. I'm Getting Screwed By A Seller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL POST
    I purchased 3 car accessories from a vendor called "wholesale_dealz" on Ebay. I bought a set of carbon fiber sail fins, carbon fiber turn signal covers and a gauge cover set. Anyway.... I sent this guy 2 personal checks for all 3 items several weeks ago. (He would not accept Paypal). And last night, I get 2 "disputes" from him through Ebay that I "didn't pay" for the items. WTF?!?!?!

So last night, I write to him and ask him what the problem is... the payments were made. I get NO REPLY back from this person. Then today, I call my bank and INDEED THE CHECKS WERE CASHED only a few days after I had sent them. So upon getting this information, I file 3 disputes against him claiming that each of the merchandise was NOT sent. He had a 96% feedback rating (out of 300 something pages of feedback) so I thought I was safe. BUT today, when I read through the pages of feedback, there were several feedbacks that were not good where it looks like he has done this to other people and claimed that payment was not sent. NOW WHAT? Am I going to be out $73.00? And my Ebay account? I guess my next step is to get copies of the cancelled checks from the bank (to present to Ebay) if this guy screws me over. This really pisses me off...

UPDATE:
    OK, so this scumbag, which is what he is, has finally sent me the items that I purchased. This is 3 weeks after he cashed my checks AND then filed a "non-payment dispute" on ebay against me.

I open the envelopes and the carbon fiber turn signals are NOT carbon fiber at all. They are some kind of thin garbage material that is STUCK TOGETHER. I pry them apart and they are all ****ed up with dry glue on the surface. I wouldn't even put these on my commuter car if they were to fit.

So then I take out the so-called carbon fiber sail fin panels and they look like garbage too. The carbon fiber decals I have on there are nicer. I'll keep those on.

Then I look at the HVAC checkered gauge panel and it looks like a cutout from a kid's coloring book. I go to put it on my dash and neither of the 2 pieces (it was suppose to come with 4) FIT. They are the WRONG size.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER! !
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

Just a FINAL WARNING to anyone wishing for carbon fiber accessories. This seller's items are GARBAGE and even worse he plays games with disputes after he takes your money. I just lost $77.04 on trash. Lesson learned.
    Last edited by Shirl; 10-10-2006, 09:08 PM.
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Re: I posted this in the Lounge, But thought it'd be beneficial here, ALSO. Please Read.

Well crap I still have silver HVAC covers I need to pay for. Hopefully I will get them. That blows man hope it all works out.

Matt-

Comment

Re: I posted this in the Lounge, But thought it'd be beneficial here, ALSO. Please Read.

Hope it's not the same seller or you're in for a bad experience.
      2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Isnt there a rule saying not to make more than one thread about the same subject, and not to make another thread after one has been closed?

Your the moderator.

If you have a problem with that, you can PM me directly. "I" closed the other thread.
        Last edited by Shirl; 10-11-2006, 11:36 AM.
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Re: I posted this in the Lounge, But thought it'd be beneficial here, ALSO. Please Re

Now back on topic. I know there were one or two others in here who had purchased so-called "carbon fiber" sailfin panels from this same vendor. If anyone remembers who they were, let me know so that I can talk to them. Thanks.
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

I think the seller is "wholesale_dealzzz" with 3 z's. There is one with only one z but I don't think that's who you're talking about.

Comment

Ya its from him but now I dont think I want to pay for them.

Matt-

Comment

Re: I posted this in the Lounge, But thought it'd be beneficial here, ALSO. Please Re

PLEASE read my updated information in the lounge on this post. This seller is a Fraud. I recommend re-tracting your bid, if possible. Could you post the link to what you want to buy?
                2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X