• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics Freshly Detailed!!

Here you go :)

Re: New Pics Freshly Detailed!!

Comment

Wow! Looks great! I'm sorta thinking about the same front air dam for my 02'. It looks like it's molded into the bumper near the fog lights...but it isn't,,, correct? It's the lower Wings West piece? How much did just the air dam set you back (paint and install)?
      Last edited by Shirl; 10-10-2006, 09:14 PM.
      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Thanks. Yeah its wings west. I bought the whole kit for I think it was $475 shipped and the whole kit was installed for $375 it got painted when the whole car got repainted so im not sure what it would cost to paint it seperate but I would think somewhere in the $150 range to just paint the front. Its not molded on yet but it probably will be soon, arent you the one I was talking to about getting it molded on and using seam sealer?
        Last edited by Maro99; 10-10-2006, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Looks great. C6 wheels FTW!
          -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

I'm in love with your car.. the only thing that would make me like it better was if it was black :D
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
              Looks great. C6 wheels FTW!
              Thanks. You have C6 wheels to huh.

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
              I'm in love with your car.. the only thing that would make me like it better was if it was black :D
              Thanks, so am I LoL. Yeah I love a clean shiny black car to but I think pewter metalic is right up there with it, but I have thought about painting it black........ hmmmmm mabye when it needs to be repainted I might do that, but that shouldnt be for years.

Comment

car looks really good. did you ever get new exhaust tips ??
                1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                1994 Camaro - Sold
                1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

No not yet I ran into money problems:mad: but hopefully I will be getting them soon.

Comment

Looks great....one very small detail piece that goes a long way though.....the red bowtie on the front...get it painted pewter also. Car looks really good though. loooooooooooove the wheels.
                    30th Anniversary Camaro<br />White with platinum pearl w/metallic midnite blue racing stripes.<br />SLP CAI, Flowmaster exhaust, Taylor wires, NGK\'s, Streetglow Undercar neon (blue)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101</a>

Comment

Looks nice! Where'd you get the rims though?

Comment

looking good mafia! i will kill you if you ever put any decal on that car. it looks so sweet and clean right now!
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I think it looks awesome, only thing I am a bit hesitant on is the grille.

Comment

SHARP... everything flows smoothly. Nice pics as well... i like the first one with the american flag in the background.
                            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

your car looks awesome. I would not change anything. Maybe the t top conversion!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X