New Pics Freshly Detailed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Pics Freshly Detailed!!

is your rear markers niteshaded? oh an looks good.

Comment

Re: New Pics Freshly Detailed!!

Originally posted by tbonebuggs
      Looks nice! Where'd you get the rims though?
      Heres where I got the rims http://www.lakeshorewheelandtire.com...6-wheels.shtml

Originally posted by kristen
      looking good mafia! i will kill you if you ever put any decal on that car. it looks so sweet and clean right now!
      The only other thing I was thinking about doing was getting a black manta.......what do you think? Oh and some corsa clones of course.

Originally posted by buellxb12s
      buellxb12s is your rear markers niteshaded? oh an looks good.
      Yes they are.

Originally posted by carl g. berlin
      your car looks awesome. I would not change anything. Maybe the t top conversion!
      I have thought about doing the t top conversion but I dont have the balls to cut up my roof. Mabye dowm the road I might grow some LoL.

Thanks for all the compliments

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X