back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back again

i haven't been on here in forever. i mostly lerk around LS1tech and a few local forums.

i am currently saving for my LS1 swap i'm planning to do during Spring Break this upcoming year unless i decide to wait longer. lol

i thought i'd post up some pics of my bird since it's changed a good bit since the last time i posted up on here...

this is where i started back 3 year and 10 days ago...lol

and now...

1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Re: back again

i have done the "mini-ceta" mod also. it is going to be changed to gloss black soon when i wet sand the center part between the taillights and get my honeycombs.

the suspension is WS.6 32/21mm sway bars, BMR lowering springs, and bilstein shocks (soon to be KYB 8way adjustables in 2 days)

comments/questions/suggestions are all welcome :)
    Last edited by tbird31; 10-11-2006, 01:23 PM.
    1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Comment

I really like the firehawk wheels and the overall stance of the car. I don't really care for the "mini-ceta", but then I don't really like the ceta mod in general. Keep up the good work :tup:

Comment

thanks hokiebird, it's a hit or miss with the miniceta some people like it some don't, it's all opinion, but thanks for being honest.

i was kinda worried when 16 some odd people viewed and nobody replied i was like...hum lol

Comment

Originally posted by tbird31
          thanks hokiebird, it's a hit or miss with the miniceta some people like it some don't, it's all opinion, but thanks for being honest.
          I like it, it really brings out the back of the car
          Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

that's what i was going for...it just all looked so plain...and not many people have it.

hopefully once finished it'll look really good.

Comment

car looks good.

firehawks wheels FTW!!

Comment

How much did you lower you car?

Comment

Looks good. I like the mini ceta but it will look much better when you add that clear

Comment

Originally posted by RawrImAMonster
                    How much did you lower you car?
                    right now it's about 1.5-1.75 inches...

soon it's gonna be almost 2...hopefully lol...front needs to be a tad bit lower...

Comment

Originally posted by caspernicus
                      firehawks wheels FTW!!

damn right!

Comment

OH that was you who did that! I remember that thread. I like the mini ceta a lot.
                        99 WS6
                        13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                        tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          1 week ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          4 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X