Finally started on the t-tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally started on the t-tops

ive been a member for a good on here i just never posted anything anyways ive finally started my t-top conversion and heres a few pics of the progress
    Attached Files

fe more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Finally started on the t-tops

best of luck. i bet it was hard to make that first cut. keep us updated with pics/progress!

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I want T-tops but theres no way I could cut the roof off myself. Good luck!!!
        Originally posted by kala
        I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
        parting her out

Comment

yeah it was hard for the first cut but i said **** it but know im happy that i started it sucks thoe it started to rain so i had to bag it

Comment

Dude we want more.... Get some more pics please.......

Comment

looking good so far. that line of glue is a PAIN isnt it? the hardest part IMO is yet to come, bending the metal to form the weather stripping grooves. not really hard, just takes a while. lots of hammer time! ( well just little taps but still )

keep us updated.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout
                I want T-tops but theres no way I could cut the roof off myself. Good luck!!!
                its not that hard trust me ( oi bird and me did his ), sounds ALOT harder than it is. ask anyone thats done it.
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser
                  looking good so far. that line of glue is a PAIN isnt it? the hardest part IMO is yet to come, bending the metal to form the weather stripping grooves. not really hard, just takes a while. lots of hammer time! ( well just little taps but still )

keep us updated.
                  haha thats what laying back and kicking up is for right pat haha :naughty:
                  <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by loser
                    its not that hard trust me ( oi bird and me did his ), sounds ALOT harder than it is. ask anyone thats done it.
                    I don't think its actually the amount of work as the thought of cutting into the roof that scares me.
                    Originally posted by kala
                    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                    parting her out

Comment

i'm so glad i did mine. hhe looks like you still have a far way to go but you will get there. congrats.

what are you going to do with your roof. i kept mine and it's going to hang in my garg. in a few months!!
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

well ive been working on it all day and after all the sweat and turning about 3 shades darker than i am, im almost done i got everything to fit almost right now i just got to start bondoing everything up but ill start that tomorow my skin suffered enough today
                        Attached Files

Comment

and final product
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                            i'm so glad i did mine. hhe looks like you still have a far way to go but you will get there. congrats.

what are you going to do with your roof. i kept mine and it's going to hang in my garg. in a few months!!

i had to throw it out i dont got anywhere to put it

Comment

Nice job...i give u props i couldnt do it...looks sharp

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X