i need ur opinon..paint job, or rims? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i need ur opinon..paint job, or rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need ur opinon..paint job, or rims?

ok, ive got a decision to make and i thought i would ask u guys for some help! i have been thinkin about paintin my car b/c i always hear that its purple and it pisses me off really bad! but i also want some rims! but, i dont have the money for both right now! and if its possible will someone PLEASE put some c6 rims on my car with photoshop!! b/c i dont know how to use photoshop and i would like to know how it looks! thanks everybody!
    Attached Files

Re: i need ur opinon..paint job, or rims?

its marroon to me ..looks great that way dont see a need to paint it.. who cares if peopel call it purple man .. no big deal.. id go with the mrims alooooot cheaper
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

yea thanks man....so what do yall think about those c6 rims? would the replicas be ok? but i dont think i want to get some off of ebay! but yea man ur right! and thanks for tha post

Comment

the oe ones on ebay are brand new from a company .. i wouldnt worry about them to much and i think the c6s on there are under 500 pretty shure .. just search on ebay ull find it ... and yeah replicas are fine to .. but i would deffenitly go for wheels if u dont NEED paint.. i was gunan buy c6's for myne but i needed paint badly so i gopt it painted.. still is in the shop now actually hes had it for quite sometime now :( i miss it
        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Dude, I've had my car called purple and it's NAVY FREAKING BLUE. Your paint looks like it's in awesome shape, and i love that maroon, it's one of my favorites. Definitely go for the rims, maybe some chrome Z06's (18s)
          -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Maybe this car will change you mind about your color:

1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

thats the exact car i was thinking of when i thought of the color.

that car has class
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

dang that is FREAKIN AWSOME!! but is that the same color? i think its just darker b/c its dark outside! but im also thinkin bout doin that berger panel mod.! any tips on that? and thanks for those pics that is freakin awsome!

Comment

sorry im new here whats a berger pannel?

Comment

From the pic you posted I really like the color and the paint looks like it is in good condition, so I would put my vote on the rims. Heres the website I got my C6 rims from http://www.lakeshorewheelandtire.com...6-wheels.shtml they have a deal for free shipping on package deals right now. What size rims are you thinking about getting?
                    Originally posted by acwolfpack07
                    sorry im new here whats a berger pannel?
                    The rear panel with the camaro indention between the talights painted black.

Comment

thanks! then im thinkin bout dual exhaust!

Comment

Color = awsome, rims are already pretty nice, lower it a little, and do some other things first.

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
                        Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
                        http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

Originally posted by noahb270
                          dang that is FREAKIN AWSOME!! but is that the same color? i think its just darker b/c its dark outside! but im also thinkin bout doin that berger panel mod.! any tips on that? and thanks for those pics that is freakin awsome!
                          Yep, it's definitely the same color. I thought you'd like 'em. :)
                          1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

if you dont like your purple car, ill let you give it to me.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

haha! seriously... The car is really nice. I like it the way it is. I'd leave it alone for awhile until you "need" to make upgrades.
                              2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                              1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                              2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                              2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                              2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X