Finally.. New Wheels!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally.. New Wheels!!

As soon as I saw the clear corners, I was thinking... hmm, stripes to get those to flow better! I guess you're on a modding-roll... :)
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

GUGdaTHUG3: post or die

looks good guggy hahaha looks good
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

WOW. that green looks AMAZING with those wheels. usaully i hate them now becuase everyone has them, but im really impressed. that green foes great with those wheels. nice gilby!
        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

You live by a pumpkin patch
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
            You live by a pumpkin patch

yea..

kinda surprising cause i live in the city. ill take better pics.. later.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

I must say, the clear corners REALLY set it off IMO. Looking really good now. When i saw the first pics i was skeptical, but with the clears, i think it looks really nice.

Either loose the center caps or paint them black or something..not a fan of the SS.
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Rims look great, definitely change the center caps. I don't think you could go wrong with all black ones.

Those make your car look so much better, the salad shooters are a lot worse than the rims that come on the 98+ models.

BTW: I don't have $hit for money and I have cable. Anyone who has 56k is too cheap, so stop complaining!! ;) I like seeing lots of high-res pics. :)
                -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Camarorulz
                  Rims look great, definitely change the center caps. I don't think you could go wrong with all black ones.

Those make your car look so much better, the salad shooters are a lot worse than the rims that come on the 98+ models.

BTW: I don't have $hit for money and I have cable. Anyone who has 56k is too cheap, so stop complaining!! ;) I like seeing lots of high-res pics. :)
                  Lol, thanks for being so understanding. I don't have 56K by choice, heck, I don't even have 56K. At home (on the weekends) I'm lucky to dial in at 26.4K.
                  We have no other options at home. Cable companies will not run a line into the area, so everybody around home has dish. Unless somebody want's to PayPal me about 500 bucks to get the equipment for sattellite internet, we're screwed. But on the plus side, I'm gettin' 3 mbps here at my apartment. That's why I don't post much on weekends.

Sorry Gilbert, not trying to derail your thread. The car is looking great man. Just lower it a little bit.
                  ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Originally posted by silvachris1
                    Lol, thanks for being so understanding. I don't have 56K by choice, heck, I don't even have 56K. At home (on the weekends) I'm lucky to dial in at 26.4K.
                    We have no other options at home. Cable companies will not run a line into the area, so everybody around home has dish. Unless somebody want's to PayPal me about 500 bucks to get the equipment for sattellite internet, we're screwed. But on the plus side, I'm gettin' 3 mbps here at my apartment. That's why I don't post much on weekends.

Sorry Gilbert, not trying to derail your thread. The car is looking great man. Just lower it a little bit.
                    Check your paypal ;)

Anyway, the clears look great. (read: This is me posting in your thread)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                    R.I.P. '07 Pats
                    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

yep, im planning on lowering it soon. thanks guys!

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        1 week ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X