Halo Fog Lights Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo Fog Lights Installed

Thes are the light that i was asking about earlier now installed.
    Sorry about crappy pics, it was on my phone. And this is just bypassed with it right to the battery because im in the process of an engine swap.

Fits perfectly in stock fog light location.

:banana:
    I think they look great but ill take other opinions...

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
    '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
    '66 Ford SOLD

Re: Halo Fog Lights Installed

got any pics where we wont have to sign up for anything? They wont load for me
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Sorry bout that. :naughty:

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
      '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

Were they hard to install? How much time did it take? By the way they look really good! I have a 2000 firebird and want to put those in! Also are the bulbs you put in brighter then the stock?

Comment

Those are cool! Mostly just for looks, I suppose, as they probably won't give you that much light. ;) I'd go for it. Wonder if they are legal...
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
            Those are cool! Mostly just for looks, I suppose, as they probably won't give you that much light. ;) I'd go for it. Wonder if they are legal...
            They have HID fog lights too, I didnt take a pics, because my phone's camera couldnt handle the light. lol

'66 Ford SOLD

Comment

Post up where you got them! How bright were they?
              Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

http://blinglights.com/shopbling/sto...y=51&curPage=2 They have an eBay store, if you want to try to get them cheaper (I got em for $55)

They are probably brighter than my low beams. You have to add a little wire, because it is made for the T/a where the lights are closer together. And I made an L bracket to use my stock mounts (idk if you have to)

EDIT: ebay > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...2112QQtcZphoto
                and you can trust them, i bought from this ebay account.
                Last edited by FireBird_Fr3ak; 10-15-2006, 11:16 PM.

'66 Ford SOLD

Comment

I just ordered the PIAA kit, wish i woulda gone with those instead. actually wonder if the fit the camaro?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    1 week ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X