3800 decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3800 decals

I saw the one thread that said RS too ricey. I want to buy 3800 decals like chrome ones to match my chrome CAMARO lettering on the trunk. Good idea:tup: :tdown: I think it would look better should I get black or chrome or should i get it at all Sry they are so big im too lazy to resize and the day after i took this picture i put on a flowmater dual stainless steel exhaust

Last edited by homedog119; 10-16-2006, 09:20 PM.

Re: 3800 decals

post pics of your car and we can tell you what we think much more easily! you can get the decals many places, and personally i like the 3800 better than the RS decals
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Well if you already have chrome lettering on the back keep it the same themeand go with chrome decals . It would be easy to tell you but we dont even know what your car looks like. I have the 3800 decals "red" and love them on my black camaro with rally stripes and lettering. Here is a pic of them on the back of the car also have them on the sides behind the front wheel.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...9/DSCN5888.jpg

Comment

sorry for high jacking

but i actually have the same question...i have the stainless steel inserts on a metallic navy blue... should i go with chrome also or the brushed aluminum...

Comment

well its all what you like we cant tell you what to put on your car ya you can ask for some oppions but it comes down to you liking it. I dont like chrome at all on wheels or my exhuast tips or anything.But follow your lettering if its dull go with the brushed aluminum if it looks more to the chrome side go with chrome decals.

Comment

chrome ftw

99 WS6
            13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
            tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

looks good
              Last edited by BobDoLe; 10-16-2006, 08:11 PM.

Comment

yeah i totally wish i had gotten the sticker set but i wanted somthing more unique so i got some 3800 actual badges and put them on. i mean they are fine and it is kinda cool even if they are form a grand prix or somthing they say 3800 then tuned port injection underneath and it looks prety good (just small),sorry that was long

Comment

Just posted pics

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    1 week ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X