new camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new camaro

hope this works ive never posted pics before on here!

So this is my car 1996 bright red with t-tops. pretty much stock althought i did tint the windows. If anyone has anysuggestions on future mods it would be great im hoping to start as soon as i get some time.

Re: new camaro

Nice car :tup:
    first thing to swap out would be the rims. Don't know what kind of funds you have. Rims can get kinda pricey.
    Originally posted by kala
    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
    parting her out

Comment

yeah i totally agree but im in high school so i dont have that much money and i dont hate my rims now so ill get to that later probley.

Comment

Originally posted by acwolfpack07
        yeah i totally agree but im in high school so i dont have that much money and i dont hate my rims now so ill get to that later probley.
        you'll hate them soon. Nothing is cheap when it comes to cars really. Its the truth...
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
          you'll hate them soon. Nothing is cheap when it comes to cars really. Its the truth...

I don't know that you will neccesarily hate them soon. i have those rims, and don't have enough money to get new rims, I don't like my rims, but it's not like i hate them. The early 4th gen firebird rims i would hate, as i would the hubcaps, but for highschool, the salad shooters aren't horrible...at least until i can afford better ones..

I say first thing you should do is get black "camaro" inserts. Then exhaust, headlight covers if you like the style, clear or black corners.

What % is your window tint?
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by acwolfpack07
            If anyone has anysuggestions on future mods it would be great im hoping to start as soon as i get some time.
            My only suggestion would be to take a picture with a complete front end that includes both headlights and post it here.....other than that, it's a nice camero .... :)
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

highschool is when you have the most money to spend. atleast till after college.

college is the worst.:mad:

i remember a few days after the day i decided "eh, the salad shooters aint so bad, i like em." i plowed into a curb and ruined two of em.:mad:

i think mods you should do are a black rear panel with some silver/chrome/mirror fillins:
              http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...76_13_full.jpg
              http://mysite.verizon.net/not_sonic/wheels/9.JPG
              wheels when you need new tires
              and the best mod of all is an exhaust. i dunno i love it.

great car! i love em red/black
              Last edited by notsonic; 10-17-2006, 06:18 PM.
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Hell, I love the big woods, I'm from Alaska. Also a nice car.
                Left turn Clide.

Comment

Originally posted by notsonic
                  highschool is when you have the most money to spend. atleast till after college.

college is the worst.:mad:

i remember a few days after the day i decided "eh, the salad shooters aint so bad, i like em." i plowed into a curb and ruined two of em.:mad:

i think mods you should do are a black rear panel with some silver/chrome/mirror fillins:
                  http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...76_13_full.jpg
                  wheels when you need new tires
                  and the best mod of all is an exhaust. i dunno i love it.

great car! i love em red/black
                  I agree, last year when I was in high school I was always spending money. I bought a set of C6 wheels too. Now I'm in college and I save every penny I can.
                  -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

yeah thanks for the comments this christmas im getting flowmasters and hopefully some clear corners but night shade them. them i want to tint the tailights and get the berger pannel. how do you do a berger pannel?

Comment

the panel is pretty simple.

you just open the hatch, pull back the carpet, and youll see i think its 4 nuts that hold it to the car and thats about it.

i cant remember for sure if you need to take the tails out first though.

i went the easy way by grabbing one off a black car for $50 at a junk yard.
                      but you could also get it painted at a body shop. and it shouldnt cost too much since its not too big and its already off the car.

ive considered nite shading my tail lights (minus the reverse light) to make some nicer lines in the back, but im on the fence.

heres a bad photoshop job of your car:

i apologize ;o
                      Last edited by notsonic; 10-18-2006, 03:50 PM.
                      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                        nice camero .... :)

notsonic spelled it right..how could you spell that wrong..It's COMERO! :)
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                          notsonic spelled it right..how could you spell that wrong..It's COMERO! :)

what the hell is this obsession with spelling Camaro wrong?

Comment

i mis spell it when typing fast sometimes and i just think its funny if u pronounce the a like and E...Camaro=CamEro, sounds funny

and i know a handful of girls who cant pronounce it, so i make fun of them

Comment

fair enough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X