Custom paint ideas.....Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom paint ideas.....Need help

I just had my car repainted but now im thinking that it needs something more to stand out and say hey you over there.....yeah you, look at me. I plan on showing my car and really want that wow factor. I appreciate any ideas that you have so just through them out there from very subtle to very extreme whatever you have seen or can think of. I was thinking mabye some black ghost flames, or two tone it or something.....I really dont know but I want something diffrent for sure. Here are a couple of pics, tell me what you think will look good and if you have any pics of custom paint jobs on Camaros please post them up for ideas. Thanks

Last edited by Maro99; 10-19-2006, 08:11 AM.

Re: Custom paint ideas.....Need help

Comment

Maybe like some black 35th anniversary racing stripes?

That car is hott. One of the best i've seen, better if it were black :-D

Do you really still only have a 3.8? oh c'mon with a car looking like that you should have at least a 575!
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
        Maybe like some black 35th anniversary racing stripes?

That car is hott. One of the best i've seen, better if it were black :-D

Do you really still only have a 3.8? oh c'mon with a car looking like that you should have at least a 575!
        I like stripes but im really looking for something a little more diffrent something that you would see at a car show and do a double take and say damn thats nice something not as common.....you know what im saying?

LoL yeah still just the 3.8 for now but hopefully not for to long or masbye just a Supercharged 3.8. :burn:

Comment

The color contrast on your car is awesome, I love it. How about black on the inner part of the hood scoop?

I'd hate to see stripes on your car, I feel like it would take away from that perfect contrast.

Comment

Yea buy the black decal that goes in the scoop i did it on mine it looks great you can get them cheap on ebay

Comment

I don't know if you like it, my car is the only one I have seen so far..

Maybe ghost flames?

Etc...
              Last edited by xmetallicaxguitaristx; 10-18-2006, 08:57 PM.

Comment

yo metallica get halo lights

Comment

Originally posted by pumpkinking13x
                  The color contrast on your car is awesome, I love it. How about black on the inner part of the hood scoop?

I'd hate to see stripes on your car, I feel like it would take away from that perfect contrast.
                  Originally posted by homedog119
                  Yea buy the black decal that goes in the scoop i did it on mine it looks great you can get them cheap on ebay
                  Thanks
                  I have thought about that to but im looking for something a little less common but I dont know maybe.....

Originally posted by xmetallicaxguitaristx
                  I don't know if you like it, my car is the only one I have seen so far..

Maybe black ghost flames?
                  Yeah that looks really good. Do you have any more pics? How much did that run you.

Thanks guys keep the ideas and pics coming:)

Comment

Originally posted by Maro99
                    Thanks
                    I have thought about that to but im looking for something a little less common but I dont know maybe.....

Yeah that looks really good. Do you have any more pics? How much did that run you.

Thanks guys keep the ideas and pics coming:)
                    Wait.. my car, or the photoshop I did of his car?

I bought my car with it, but I heard it was around the $2,000-$3,000 area

Comment

ever since i seen this mustang at the gas station i have wanted this paint job... the car was purple and had purple flames, but they were only reflective metal flakes. So you only seen the flames during the day or when light reflected at night.

Or you could just clear coat some 100 dollar bills into the car.
                      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I think it looks great the way it is. But if you are looking to make it stand out can't go wrong with ghost flames. I did them it's a head turner at shows.
                        1996 Flamed Camaro RS<br />2006 chrysler 300<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/flamedrs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/flamedrs</a>

Comment

Originally posted by xmetallicaxguitaristx
                          Wait.. my car, or the photoshop I did of his car?

I bought my car with it, but I heard it was around the $2,000-$3,000 area
                          I was talking about your car.....I didnt even see the one you did in photoshop until just now LoL. But that looks pretty cool thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                            ever since i seen this mustang at the gas station i have wanted this paint job... the car was purple and had purple flames, but they were only reflective metal flakes. So you only seen the flames during the day or when light reflected at night.

Or you could just clear coat some 100 dollar bills into the car.
                            That sound cool. Do you have a pic of that car?

Originally posted by Flamed RS
                            I think it looks great the way it is. But if you are looking to make it stand out can't go wrong with ghost flames. I did them it's a head turner at shows.
                            I think I just saw your car on cardomain. Did you post in my guestbook? How much did you pay for your flame job? By the way if that was you your car looks great and I love the interior!!

Comment

i think flames are really gaudy.

looks nice and clean the way it is now.:tup:
                              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X