Custom paint ideas.....Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom paint ideas.....Need help

What does everyone think about just painting the scoop,roof and mirrors black? Could someone do it in phitoshop for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Maro99
      That sound cool. Do you have a pic of that car?

I think I just saw your car on cardomain. Did you post in my guestbook? How much did you pay for your flame job? By the way if that was you your car looks great and I love the interior!!
      Yep that was me.flames ran me 2,000
      1996 Flamed Camaro RS<br />2006 chrysler 300<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/flamedrs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/flamedrs</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Flamed RS
        Yep that was me.flames ran me 2,000
        Cool thanks.

Comment

Maro99 where did you get that chrome RS and bowtie from i am in need of one of those!!! thanks man!!!

Comment

I think a billet grille would go well with the grille in your ss hood and some chrome exhaust tips, that stick out from your body kit a little bit, that would look very good on your car, you have a great car by the way

Comment

Originally posted by 98whitemaroon20's
              Maro99 where did you get that chrome RS and bowtie from i am in need of one of those!!! thanks man!!!
              Rksport.com

Comment

Originally posted by 2000_camaro
                I think a billet grille would go well with the grille in your ss hood and some chrome exhaust tips, that stick out from your body kit a little bit, that would look very good on your car, you have a great car by the way
                I plan on getting some corsa clone exhaust to fill in the gaps better. I actually have a billet grill in my closet that used to be on the car but I didnt like the way it looked. Thanks. :burn:

Comment

Just my two cents,.. but why not paint the red bowtie on your grill the same color as the car. To me that would be something different that you don't see often, plus it would tie it in to the rest of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurph01
                    Just my two cents,.. but why not paint the red bowtie on your grill the same color as the car. To me that would be something different that you don't see often, plus it would tie it in to the rest of the car.
                    Yeah im thinking about doing that. Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                      New Site Hosting Issues
                      by FirebirdGT
                      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                      1 week ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      4 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X