Headlight Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Numbers

Ok im trying to find some new lights but im confused by what ones that would fit, and what all the numbers mean. On the drop down bar http://blinglights.com/shopbling/sto...ProductId=6230
    there what ones would fit my car? 99 Bird.

TIA

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
    '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
    '66 Ford SOLD

Re: Headlight Numbers

not sure on the birds. try searchin
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
      not sure on the birds. try searchin

Haha POST WHORE! you just had to get something in there Tom, now he is gonna see someone posted his thread and get his hopes up and its just saying IDK lol

Comment

Originally posted by homedog119
        Haha POST WHORE! you just had to get something in there Tom, now he is gonna see someone posted his thread and get his hopes up and its just saying IDK lol

I think we have a new post whore to the forums. The ULTIMATE postwhore: homedog119.

telling someone to search is not whoring, it can lead to a lot quicker answers.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

OMG new post!!:excited:... awwwww.... :cry:

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
          '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
            I think we have a new post whore to the forums. The ULTIMATE postwhore: homedog119.

telling someone to search is not whoring, it can lead to a lot quicker answers.
            Telling someone to search is just retarded. No sh*t they should do a search.

AND ID LIKE TO THANK MY MOM AND DAD FOR BEING THE ULTIMATE POST WHORE WITHOUT THEM THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE

Comment

Ok after six posts anyone going to tell me something realated to my question?
              And i always search before i post...

'66 Ford SOLD

Comment

Telling someone to search is just retarded. No sh*t they should do a search.
                A lot of people do not bother to search and must be reminded. I will remember you in my section.
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

...? uhh...any firebird owner know the light numbers for my car?!?:(

'66 Ford SOLD

Comment

Wish I could help. Your '98+ my current TA and old 3.4 are both '97 n under so I don't really know if theres a difference. I can't remember them off the top of my head anyway. Autozone should have a book, Walmart usually has some electronic database where you put in your make and model then it gives you the number
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X