Wussup everyone, just wanted to share my pictures of my SS with the Torque Thrust II' - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wussup everyone, just wanted to share my pictures of my SS with the Torque Thrust II'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wussup everyone, just wanted to share my pictures of my SS with the Torque Thrust II'

Wussup everyone, just wanted to share my pictures of my SS with the Torque Thrust II's. I've always wanted them and finally got them thanks to Gimpala63n70 on this forum for selling me these. Let me know what you guys think!

<a href=\"http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins .com</a>

Re: Wussup everyone, just wanted to share my pictures of my SS with the Torque Thrust II'

looks good, get some black corner lenses, black head lights, night shade the tails, mmmmm

Comment

Re: Wussup everyone, just wanted to share my pictures of my SS with the Torque Thrust

Nite shade the red side markers, get black front corners, halos or black whistler mod.

Looks VERY NICE!
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Re: Wussup everyone, just wanted to share my pictures of my SS with the Torque Thrust

Black halo's are actually one of my next external mods. Might even paint the side mirrors black to match the T-Tops.

Whats the whistler mod?

Thanks for the compliment guys!
        <a href=\"http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins .com</a>

Comment

this is a pic of loser's car, sorry loser, looks really good, i think it would look good on your car.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

and here is a how-to

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/224386/2

a lot cheaper than halos, and still looks great!
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

changed your rims again ??
              1997 Camaro LS1 RS
              1994 Camaro - Sold
              1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Re: Wussup everyone, just wanted to share my pictures of my SS with the Torque Thrust II'

Damn those look good...im looking into gettin me a set

Comment

i love the wheels....im going to go with the Crager SS new style rims
                  Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Comment

Looks real nice. I like the pic of your car behind the red Integra...Looks like your car is about to eat some rice.

Comment

Hey whats up again man, those wheels look hella tight bro! those are the kind i want whenever i get the money--im definitely liking the chrome look. congrats

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X