updated pics..still in driveway though - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

updated pics..still in driveway though

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated pics..still in driveway though

im thinking friday im going to wash it and wax it, and then saterday ill actually leave my driveway for pics. but thats up to mother nature not me.

anyway, the car is filthy and theres leaves and whirly-birds from the stupid tree, but the grill and clear coners are on so justy pay attention to those.

it was dark as you can tell, so the flash didnt let the grill show up nice. ill get better pics whenever i can.
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Re: updated pics..still in driveway though

Bad *** Pat.
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

.....Im bringing sexy back....

hate that song but i think it applies here! NIcE!

Comment

did u paint behind the grill black?

Comment

Originally posted by homedog119
          did u paint behind the grill black?
          yep, its quite easy to tell.
          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

I like it. the one thing from keeping me from getting that grill is that it looks bad with the red behind it get me a picture of it during the day so its dead on and i can see through the grill

Comment

great looking maro, it look almost just like mine,

just wondering, do you have the whistler mod done to your headlights?

Comment

lol no pat wait longer then saturday the bird will be done in two weeks lol i swear!! lol
                <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

hmm, it looks good.

i still really advocate leaving that back part the stock color though. i love it, during the day, you cant really see it. but at night, you just see some orange (in my case) behind the bling.

2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                    2006 S60- Sold
                    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

looking good
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

thanks for all the comments guys. me and steve look at painting behind the grill differently, his doesnt look bad with his color at all. but i saw pictures of red and didnt like it. its just preference.

yes i have the whistler mod done, you can really tell in the reflection. i think its a great mod.

got some day time pics.

newest mod

Comment

looks awesome man. i'm never a big fan of red but you pull it off nicely.
                          1999 Mildy Modified 3.8L V6 Mustang<br />everyone in the NC triangle area should check out the forums at...<br /> <a href=\"http://www.chaoscarclub.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.chaoscarclub.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by BMXbandit
                            looks awesome man. i'm never a big fan of red but you pull it off nicely.
                            i was never a big fan of red either, personally i think white and black look the best on 98-02 camaro's. but thanks for the compliment.

Comment

I like red i did have a black one i liked that too but i really dont like white

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X