Solar Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Wing

Just wondering if anyone can find me a pic of a firebird with a solar wing. I have a black firebird with blackouts on the back and was wondering what a solar wing would look like. I don't think it would look good, but i might be wrong. I think it looks great on the camaro. thanks
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Solar Wing

I have one on my car man. I lot of people dont like them but I think it looks well on my car. Go to my cardomain page and you cna see a pic of it.

www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
    01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
    AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
    www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
    www.vaperz.com
    PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

solar wings look like uncircumsized ****s. uughghghgh

Comment

hey man mine comes in tomorrow...so if you want to wait i will have it installed on friday and will post pics! I have a black firebird and ive got blackouts too

Comment

if you decide to get one...i got one FS. brand new. never been installed. shoot me an email if you are interested.
          1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

It doesnt look too bad really... but for me i wouldnt put one on my car.

Comment

hey firehawk...not meaning to hijack this thread, but whered you get that Y87 badge? i definately want one of those
              2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Doesn't kristen or someone like that have one?

It looks good on some cars

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbeat_of_94
                  if you decide to get one...i got one FS. brand new. never been installed. shoot me an email if you are interested.
                  Hey shoot me an email on how much you want,possibly a pic or 2. Mrriverajr@hotmail.com

Comment

firehawk has it and i will have one on this weekend! I will post pics also once its put on!

Comment

i would def be interested after i see some pics. I like them on camaro's but with the curves and rear spoiler on firebird i just don't know. thanks
                      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

i do have one. i think that they only good on certain cars.

WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i will get a new pic posted tomorrow when i was my car...I actually dont like how it looks right now...but i think once i get my wings west kit on my car it will make it look alot better...Plus i will be putting on a Mecham Spoiler too...so we will see

Comment

i think that it looks great on my camaro only cause the flip on the solar wing is the same as the flip on the spoiler to a T
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I am going to order one for my car in the morning!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X