• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: photoshoot,left the driveway!

nice car :)

fox shirt ftw!!!:banana:

Comment

I think NXT works best on red cars. I used to wax the 3.4 with it and it would look like teh sex :cool:
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

While I dont like those particular wheels in black....I do like black ZO6 wheels on it...like the ones on the pic Tom RS put up.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryMow
          While I dont like those particular wheels in black....I do like black ZO6 wheels on it...like the ones on the pic Tom RS put up.
          like these..

:naughty: j/k

Your camaro is looking great Loser.. its come a long way, i remember when we were both stock. anyways, mind the black wheel haters, they are just jealous.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

if you keep posting pictures of your rims, im going to have to confiscate them.

polished black rims with fat 275 tires.. thats what my car needs

Comment

Originally posted by gugdathug3
              like these..
              yup...just like those...:banana:

Comment

ok i washed my car today took some pics then tonight i polished it and tomorrow im gonna wax it tomorrow night ill have some pics hopefully:banana:

Comment

Originally posted by BobDoLe
                  if you keep posting pictures of your rims, im going to have to confiscate them.

polished black rims with fat 275 tires.. thats what my car needs
                  Yea, except without the bald spots :D

Loser, your car looks great. Only thing i think needs doing (other than lowering... but i think all cars should be lowered.... cept jeeps) is getting the headlights polished. Cuz for some reason, when you have foggy headlights the rest of your car looks foggy.

And i think the only reason why some dont' like your wheels is cuz they're not as shiny as the black kind you buy.

[EDIT]Oh, and its nice to see what the billet grille on a red car looks like with the black background. I was wondering about that.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

loser how hard was it to put in the clear corners i heard its a pain in the a$$ and does anyone know if the corners are all the same lik 93+ my friend wants to send me clear corners from his 93 and idk if they wil fit my 2000 are they the same?

Comment

Originally posted by homedog119
                      loser how hard was it to put in the clear corners i heard its a pain in the a$$ and does anyone know if the corners are all the same lik 93+ my friend wants to send me clear corners from his 93 and idk if they wil fit my 2000 are they the same?
                      I dunno... i guess they should be the same size. Although for some reason Gilbert's looke longer than mine.

And the installation can either be a pita (was for me) or a breeze (from what some people have said). I think it depends on your car, but for me it was a ***** to get them out, and in as well, until i bent some sheetmetal with a robogrip.

i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

weather flectors are those things over the windows so u can open em slightly in the rain...

i didntknow they made em for camaros

Comment

yes, clear corners ARE a pain to put it, and yes you can use them. they're the same from 93-02.

as for the rims not shineing good, spray paint FTL, i wasnt expecting them to look good.

as for the headlights, i know but i just havent gotten around to it yet.

thanks guys.
                          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

I like the car! Looks good. Atelast I know how mine will look with the Clear coners. And I don't think I will be doing the black wheels though. I thought about it, but wasn't sure if I'd like them with the red. now I know I personally don't like the look, even though it is my old schools colors. LOL Looks nice though. Especially from the damage the front had there on you car domain page.
                            2000 Camaro 3.8 <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2040383\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2040383</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Sean76
                              I like the car! Looks good. Atelast I know how mine will look with the Clear coners. And I don't think I will be doing the black wheels though. I thought about it, but wasn't sure if I'd like them with the red. now I know I personally don't like the look, even though it is my old schools colors. LOL Looks nice though. Especially from the damage the front had there on you car domain page.
                              Red and Chrome FTW!!

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X