Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Washed the car and took pics

Originally posted by kristen
    i say go with rims with a black inlay(like mine) they really give a beautiful effect
    although i do like your wheels id rather have the 10 spoke corvette rims in chrome cause have the chrome lettering headlights exhaust and i want to get the chrome grill for the hood but im not spending 60 bucks for it

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
      i say go with rims with a black inlay(like mine) they really give a beautiful effect
      :tup: thats what i went with.
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Anyone no where i can get cheap clear corners my friend wants to sell me his from his 93 camaro for $30 for the front corners and the backs its a great deal but he isnt gonna do it for a like another few months

Comment

little off topic but fireball i didnt notice you had a convertible before just nvr paid attention but im always getting **** from guys saying y did u get a f*cking convertible? But the girls love it. there arent to many of us.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
            u have to keep the tires shined IMO...for that story here it is

So me and Niko were in the Big Y parking lot...i had just got my wheels on and i think it was the first weekend that i had my first tranny fixed...we were just sittin there standin outside of em lookin at em and this guy in a explorer drives by sayin i like the silver 1 better...needless to say Niko flipped out sayin that they r the same car and everythin....Silver RS's with black wheels FTW...haha niko u know its true
            First, it was rainy and like ur car was filty, i keep mine cleaner than anyone lol. and what i really dont understand (not to be an a**hole) but ur paint is chippin, fiberglass cracked and all that good stuff. What Mike neglected to mention was that what he actually said was"I like the silver one better, white sucks"

thats what ticked me off more than anything.

O well idc, the guy prolly broke down b4 he got home anyway, being in a f.o.r.d. and all

Comment

I think that some SS wheels would look really good. As for black wheels, I think they look the best on silver and black cars but have to have the polished lip.
              -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

niko either way he liked mine better hahaha...i love how u bash my car when u were the 1 with euros at the time and 2 differnce exhaust tips that u didnt even notice haha...u dont notice my paint chippin cuz the silver blends in well...o well i still laughed my *** off cuz u got so pissed at it
                Last edited by SilverRS96; 11-01-2006, 09:33 PM.

87 Firebird RIP
                96 Camaro RS RIP
                94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

i clear corners will fit.. 93-02

$30 seems kinda steep tho, you get get them for less brand new online. got my for $8 shipped (thanks Airattack111)

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

hey, the euro gays and the tips are taken care of...have u heard my car with the flows mike?

Comment

Originally posted by gugdathug3
                      i clear corners will fit.. 93-02

$30 seems kinda steep tho, you get get them for less brand new online. got my for $8 shipped (thanks Airattack111)
                      really can you send a link

Comment

check ebay.....

i would go with these they almost look like the factory ones but in clear..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02...QQcmdZViewItem

or these..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-up...QQcmdZViewItem

these too

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Yea they are all like $10 with $15 shipping thats $25 and thats only for the corners my friend wanted to sell them to me for $30 for all 4 if you can find ones for like $10 and cheap shipping it would be worth it but the way i see it im getting a better deal then off ebay

Comment

Originally posted by homedog119
                            Yea they are all like $10 with $15 shipping thats $25 and thats only for the corners my friend wanted to sell them to me for $30 for all 4 if you can find ones for like $10 and cheap shipping it would be worth it but the way i see it im getting a better deal then off ebay

oh wait.. $30 for all 4. thats a good deal man..

the rear ones are harder to find and much more expensive. i say go for it, if the front signals are in good condition.

Comment

ya ive heard them...my car still sounded different than urs

87 Firebird RIP
                              96 Camaro RS RIP
                              94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

ya wtf is that lol, didnt think tips affected the sound that much...we had the EXACT same setup lol

till i throw on my headers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                  Good to see the site is back up
                                  by 2.8 Bird
                                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                  5 hours ago
                                • FirebirdGT
                                  New Site Hosting Issues
                                  by FirebirdGT
                                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                  1 week ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X