Lights for a 1999 v6 firebird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights for a 1999 v6 firebird?

i wouild like ot get new blulbs for my car...what type are they and stuff?

i want the really brihgt onews (allmost pure blue) and i would like some halo's

if some1 can link me to places and stuff that be great...

Re: Lights for a 1999 v6 firebird?

Lol, the bulbs in our cars are sold in casings... you cannot buy them seperately, but you can modify your casing to accept H7 bulbs without much hassle....

Comment

Originally posted by Schmitty

:eek: You know that you could atleast try to spell check...not trying to be an ***.

What year is your car?

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
      '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
      '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Schmitty

i think i lost some brain cells by trying to read that................ :)
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by FireBird_Fr3ak
          :eek: You know that you could atleast try to spell check...not trying to be an ***.

What year is your car?

read topic..... its a 99.

Comment

Don't get the really bright lightbulbs. It is seriously very hard on other people with sensitive eyes trying to drive at night. Blue eyed people will hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by RawrImAMonster
              Don't get the really bright lightbulbs. It is seriously very hard on other people with sensitive eyes trying to drive at night. Blue eyed people will hate you.
              I hate those ****ing bmw's with those ****ing bright blue lights and since our cars are low the ****ing shine right in my god damn eye

Comment

allright, enough jokes ....let me give you some ideas..... i bought a pair

from ebay like 8 months ago.....the bulbs were made in

japan and they are really reliable......i have had bad luck with xenon bulbs

before as they would burn out in couple months but

these are really long lasting......you need 9006 for the low beam .......they cost about $30 .........here's the link for

the seller........http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZautoluminateQQhtZ-1

Here's how they look in my car

then if you wanna get the HID here's a kit thats made in Germany http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...QQcmdZViewItem ............here's the color guide (my fav. is 12000k, but just can't afford hid now)

hope this helps you ...........
                :)
                Last edited by kala; 11-04-2006, 04:32 PM.
                09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                  allright, enough jokes ....let me give you some ideas..... i bought a pair

from ebay like 8 months ago.....the bulbs were made in

japan and they are really reliable......i have had bad luck with xenon bulbs

before as they would burn out in couple months but

these are really long lasting......you need 9006 for the low beam .......they cost about $30 .........here's the link for

the seller........http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZautoluminateQQhtZ-1

Here's how they look in my car

then if you wanna get the HID here's a kit thats made in Germany http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...QQcmdZViewItem ............here's the color guide (my fav. is 12000k, but just can't afford hid now)

hope this helps you ...........
                  :)

yes. thank you.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X