Yet Another Wheel Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another Wheel Question...

Okay, I don't know much about wheels, and its probably gonna show right now lol. Anyway, I finally found some wheels I really like and, more importantly, I can afford! I put my info in for the Camaro, and it came up with this, but I just wanna make complete sure these will fit my car before I spend this much money. Also, has anyone had any experience with these wheels? Thanks.

http://www.tiresdelivered.com/prodde...d=VO7546717342

Re: Yet Another Wheel Question...

it should if you get the

"Bolt Pattern 1: 5x120.65"

Those are some pretty hondarific wheels that are thinner than your stockers though
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I didn't think they were very Hondarific, they kinda look like a poor-man's wannabe Corvette wheels to me lol. But they're thinner? Does that mean I'll need to get new tires too? I can't afford that, I just wanted some cheap wheels that I could put on because ANYTHING will look better than the hubcaps I have right now. :(

Comment

Just save your money and get something you really want, you will be happier.

Comment

Well, its not entirely about the money. I have quite a bit of money, but I'm saving it up for college. Thats why I want to get something now, before I actually go to college, because I figure this is pretty much my only chance to do anything to my car for the next few years.

Comment

They look like a poor imitation of SS wheels to me. And yes they are thinner than the stock alloy wheels (8in) ... so it'll look like its riding on tram wheels from the centerline.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

On all of the wheel sites I look at, if I put in my car by application, all the wheels coming up are 7 or 7.5. Does this mean that they are wrong? Its really hard to find cheap 8 inch wheels. :( Also, if I did buy those wheels, would my stock tires fit over them, or would I need new tires too?

Comment

Maybe i'm off, but i thought stockers were 6.5"? is that only the steel wheel?
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

why dont you go with like eagle alloys...?? Here is my rims before i got the C6 rims....

Eagle Alloy before...

I paid 400 for the rims and they fit directly on my stock tires i had...

C6 rims now..

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHEVY...spagenameZWDVW

Ebay auction for the 16" Eagle Polished Alloy rims pictured above..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                      New Site Hosting Issues
                      by FirebirdGT
                      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                      1 week ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      4 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X