Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunoco camaro -copy the link-

http://www.racehome.com/images/sema0...nococamaro.jpg

-hit the link- (picture is too large to upload here)

anyone know where to get the front body kit from the sunoco camaro? (pictured) ... also its front fenders look flared to me, maybe they aren't tho, but if so where would you get something like that? and am i seeing just a normal cowl hood? and a 5 inch race spoiler...? i really like this car, i don't want to completely copy it, but i really like the front kit and fenders together
    detroit muscle

Re: sunoco camaro -copy the link-

That is badass, however I want whats under the hood first. :)

Comment

good luck getting the front fascia - the original car had a hand-built front fascia and fenders. The only people who have since copied it are GMMG, for their D. Harrell edition cars.

as for the hood, go to www.vfnfiberglass.com. They have a replica hood.
      \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

Originally posted by silversixx
        That is badass, however I want whats under the hood first. :)
        its a 427...

87 Firebird RIP
        96 Camaro RS RIP
        94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

so the fenders are flared then? is that gonna have to be a hand made job too? what is GMMG?
          detroit muscle

Comment

Yes, the fenders are flared. There are no reproduction pieces, so if you want the same or similar fenders, you'll need to have someone custom-make them.

GMMG is an aftermarket modification company that supplies parts for late-model Camaros and Firebirds. They have a close relationship with Berger Chevrolet, and have worked with them on Berger's various special edition Camaros. They make a chambered exhaust system for LS1's that sounds outstanding. They did the body work and performance work for Berger's D!ck Harrell edition Camaros.
            Last edited by skorpion317; 11-07-2006, 03:35 PM.
            \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

good info, thanks SKORPION

are the quater panels flared also? is there any way, (other than having someone make them) to have a flared look? maybe not so far, but give it the generally wider than stock look?
              detroit muscle

Comment

^ yep... LOWER IT:naughty:

Comment

SKORPION...that website link has a 2 piece dash, which looks like the firebird dash, how hard is that to replace? does anyone know how difficult it is to replace the dash>?? check out the link
                  detroit muscle

Comment

www.vfnfiberglass.com
                    detroit muscle

Comment

Originally posted by +throw back+
                      SKORPION...that website link has a 2 piece dash, which looks like the firebird dash, how hard is that to replace? does anyone know how difficult it is to replace the dash>?? check out the link
                      I have no clue, I've never replaced the dashboard in my car. I assume it's time-consuming, as the interior panels adjacent to the dashboard would probably need to be removed. Then the dashboard itself must be taken apart. Various electrical connections must be disconnected (radio, gauge cluster, HVAC controls, etc.) It's probably not too hard in terms of what you have to do, but it's not going to be a quick job.

The various interior fiberglass parts that VFN fiberglass offers are more for serious track cars, rather than daily drivers.

Comment

A while back I saw a page for a company that had what is called "widebody" kits for a camaro, comes with flared plastic front fenders and flared rears (not sure if they are stamped steel, fiberglass, or what)....if i can find the link again, i'll post it here.

Comment

good lookin larrymow, hopefully you can find it, as i am looking for appearance mods for the winter, so by spring she'll be good to go...i've actually been thinking about selling my z28 and getting a trans am, jus so i can do some different things...i've always been an f-body fan (both) and have never really been able to make up my mind, but i do also have an '83 firebird 305 that will always be in the family so, i guess i should just keep my Z...
                          detroit muscle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                            New Site Hosting Issues
                            by FirebirdGT
                            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                            1 week ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            4 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X