Headlight Conversion Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Headlight Conversion Kit

yeah i do like em...but geez, a $1000 bux???....I just cant swing that right now....but come tax time, maybe. lol

Comment

also its not the wheels that allow give u better handling...its ur tires..hell if u wanna add that in there too then its a lot more expensive than that kit...either way its gonna look good and help u

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

says you can make an offer, maybe you can get it for cheaper? but dont really know how much those normally run..

Comment

halos don't change the way our cars look, just the headlights...these things take away from its mean look when they are flipped up...it looked half way decent on the pewter bird, idk about the black one tho...
          detroit muscle

Comment

halo do to look differnt...

87 Firebird RIP
            96 Camaro RS RIP
            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

halos are the same headlight...this firebird conversion is a completely different headlight light
              detroit muscle

Comment

Why is it whenever somebody designs something totally diffrent for our cars it gets bashed right away. When it comes to the price its not a dollar or two but nothing worth while in the custom department is. Look at C.A.I., they are just plastic pieces that go for over 200 bucks. What about Lamborghini door conversions, they are over a grand (I believe) so to some people the price of customizing there car is not important. I don't personally have a grand to toss at this but come income tax time thats my little treat for working so hard all year. Maybe I will do the "smart" thing and invest into my house or maybe not. Time will tell but one thing is for sure, they did a good job on making it flow together.
                Originally posted by kala
                I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                parting her out

Comment

lol this is funny...i say it looks good and this kid is tryin to change my mind...i have a camaro does it look like im gonna buy it no! but it does look better than halos IMO...and yes halos do give a diffenrt looks since they light up differnt...yes they mount the same way and r the same shape but they give off differnt light...that was the point im tryin to get across

87 Firebird RIP
                  96 Camaro RS RIP
                  02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

those would totally be awsome to bad there like a thousand bucck you can custom some awsome ones for like a hundred dollars

Comment

Originally posted by FireRat99
                      those would totally be awsome to bad there like a thousand bucck you can custom some awsome ones for like a hundred dollars
                      you custom them for 100 bucks and I'll pay you 300 for them.
                      Originally posted by kala
                      I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                      parting her out

Comment

i saw some one time on my way back from Ft. Benning 2 years ago. i was driving my camaro and i saw a bad@$$ car pulling up next to me in my side mirror. i was like WTF is that! it looked sooooo Bad@$$, but the ones i saw looked different than those on that website. it was pewter like mine too. it was a 98-02 trans am. i can still hear the supercharger as he pulls away from my car, and after his taillights dissappeared i never saw it again. :(
                        Last edited by 1999Spectre; 11-21-2006, 01:38 PM.

come get some
                        http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X