Where can I find stock Chrome wheels for my 02'? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find stock Chrome wheels for my 02'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find stock Chrome wheels for my 02'?

I cannot find the 10 spoke ones anywhere. The dealer can probably get them, but I'm sure they are expensive. I already have a set on the car, but they have pit specs on the surface and the insides are shot. I'm not sure if I'll go aftermarket this time or just get another set of these. I like the "classier" look they give the car along with a comfortable ride on the 16's. Anyone know where I can find these wheels?? Also, open to suggestions on other wheels. :)

2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Re: Where can I find stock Chrome wheels for my 02'?

check out ebay...i just did a quick search and found these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHROM...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Re: Where can I find stock Chrome wheels for my 02'?

im in dire need of new tires right now but am in getting ready to be in the process of moving, soon as we are moved and settled im getting new tires. i was also wanting to get some new rims but id have to sell mine first to get the extra cash. i have the factory chrome 10 spoke like in the picture above. if you can wait, give me a week or two and let me see where i stand movingwise and financially.

pics are in my profile
      \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        4 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X