Pics and ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics and ideas

Well, this is my first time posting pics of my maro. It is a pewter 2000 v6. It was all stock when i obtained it in March. So far i have added black rear inserts, custom pewter painted front inserts, painted the camaro dash plaque pewter, and added my system. I am currently saving to get my intake and exhaust and my rims. If youhave anything you think would look nice,..im open to all opinions.

Last edited by tmurph01; 11-09-2006, 03:41 PM.

Re: Pics and ideas

Hockey Stick Stripes ...black
    Tint the windows
    Maybe put black caps on the lug nuts to help the wheels stand out a bit
    Paint the calipers red
    Clear corners
    Headlight & Tailight covers
    sigpic

Comment

Im thinking lower it a bit, specially if your getting new rims. Looks great so far!

EDIT: please dont do hockey stripes... so many people have them on pewter maros that i cant tell the difference anymore. Be original.

IMO

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
      '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
      '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

I would say to lower it. I dont really like the hockey stripes but its up to you. Maybe some white face guages.

Comment

i am planning on tinting the windows in the spring. I am also going to try to steer away from chrome I want to try to keep it pewter and black. I dont want it to be flashy, but more,... i guess you could say track and race style. I want to get gun metal or black finish rims.

Comment

Paint your rims until you get a new set.

Comment

DO NOT paint ur wheels...PLEASE

Comment

go for gunmetal. and get you some gunmetal/charcoal colored racing stripes if you want stripes...its a little different without going wild with it.
                1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS
                  DO NOT paint ur wheels...PLEASE
                  Its just a suggestion. I would never do it, chrome looks so much nicer than black or any other color rims.

Comment

o ok...see what ruined it for me is i met this kid down the cape(i forget his stupid name) and he introduced himself like this "hey im (***), this kid with the red supra" i said is it turboed and he said "ovbiously"

the part of the cape i was in has some money...so i assumed this supra was gunna be decent

I drove by his car later that nice just too see what the big f*ing deal was

to my surprise it was a TOTALLY stock 87 supra with wheels that a retard fish frog could have done a better job on...i mean i thought he painted them with red fingerpaint and blood in kindergarden it was terrible

so i guess you could say im traumatized

people ruin perfectly good and expensive factory wheels for crappy paint...just paint ur calipers

Comment

hockeyman, what kind of cd player is that? and, may sound like a silly question, but how do you get your signature and avatar to show up, i mean i know i' not an idiot but i've gone to the user panel and don't even see where to change it...i select them to be on every post...j/w
                      detroit muscle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X