25th Anniversary Style Stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25th Anniversary Style Stripes

I currently have a black 93 Firebird with the factory hood and a set of gold 25th anniversary style stripes. Im wanting to put on a ram air hood, once i get my car repainted. The current stripes go right down the middle of the hood. Ive seen a picture of a R/A hood equipped car, had the point of the stripe stopping just above the scoops and the eagle below them. Does anyone have a pic or send me a link to it? I cant seem to find the company that makes this particular kit.

Re: 25th Anniversary Style Stripes

thought it might would be good to give an idea as to what im looking for...heres an attempt to explain it with MS paint.

Comment

Like this?

Rob
      \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....thats what i was looking for....i guess the ones i saw was something someone must had custom made. Did you buy your car with those or did you find the stripe kit somewhere? Thanks a million.

Comment

No that's not my car in the picture. I found that on the Brent Franker website. He does vinyl also, maybe he could cut them for you. It doesn't look all that different than the original. I would think you could use the same stripe. And with you getting your hood painted anyway, just have them paint on the stripe.

Rob

Edit... Here's the site I found it on... http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/appearance/
          \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Ok thanks.....I found this pic of what I was talking about, the only difference is the original car I saw was White/Blue like in the pic you found. Theres not much difference between the two stripes, and actually, I like better the one you found.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryMow
              I currently have a black 93 Firebird with the factory hood and a set of gold 25th anniversary style stripes. Im wanting to put on a ram air hood, once i get my car repainted. The current stripes go right down the middle of the hood. Ive seen a picture of a R/A hood equipped car, had the point of the stripe stopping just above the scoops and the eagle below them. Does anyone have a pic or send me a link to it? I cant seem to find the company that makes this particular kit.
              Can i have your car?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

The 3.4 with the < '97 WS6 hood is getting two white stripes with the bird at the bottom. It should look like teh sex once its painted and the stripes are on :drool:
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X