washed the car, so i took some pics... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

washed the car, so i took some pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• washed the car, so i took some pics...

i switched the stripes a lil took the stripes off the back bumber and i put my white mirrors back on

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: washed the car, so i took some pics...

looks clean. lowering it would be the only thing I'd suggest, and maybe ground FX.
    2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

I love your car and Im not a big fan of white cars but this has to be the best one I have ever seen I like the white and black theme you got going I hope you have the same theme inside only thing I will say is get black turn signals

Comment

black berger maybe?

Comment

yay for arctic white camaros :)

ya just a little lower, lower, loweeeeerrrrr thats it

and it would look great

Comment

Tinted rear side markers and clear corners are all I would change. It looks good!

Comment

clear corners and sides(they would "disappear" into the car) or blacked out corners and sides(they go with your theme)

other than that i'd round the rear stripes(I don't like the abrupt stop,just mo) or do a gloss black berger (so the stripes disappear into it) that would then need white fill ins and removal of the rear black outs(or you'd have too much black back there,imo)
              Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

i think it looks good, i would also recommend lowering and maybe ground effects, but looks clean, nice car.

Comment

i say def lower it...seems really high with those wheels on...i think that a berger panel would look good on it but i think that the tail light covers would b to much with that...also u should keep the black mirrors on...would look awesome IMO

87 Firebird RIP
                  96 Camaro RS RIP
                  94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                  02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                    Good to see the site is back up
                    by 2.8 Bird
                    So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                    3 days ago
                  • FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X